BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How stupid of you, it's not that simple...Stevie has clearly instructed the boys to maintain a safe distance from the opposition at all times and to get rid as soon as (regardless of whether they are under pressure or not).

seriously..??? :lol:

in your idiotic defence of steve kean and in trying to explain the mad man´s tactics, you forgot to take notice or mention our team selection. I´ll humor your weird view of the set up, so i´ll to join you in lala land and pretend you are right. If the team was setup in accordance with your views, would you then chose dunn, gamst and formica as the central midfield players.?

imo we suck and i mean that in the absolutely worst way possible. This is hoofball without any thought behind it. A team without any organisation, a team which resembles a bunch of sunday league footballers and still drunk from saturdays party i might add.

Also that useless piles fault.

Correct, has he not said numerous times he'll shoulder the responsibility and criticism for the players?

Well Steve, you're two yards off the pace, have no passion, can't tackle for ######, can't string a pass together, can't retain possession, can't beat a sub par 10 man Liverpool team, can't pick a team, can't put personal vendettas aside to pull together and drag the team out of this mess.. should I go on?

In fact that's a load of BS, he says he should take the flak for our shiteness yet the media defend him as he apparently doesn't deserve it. Who does then!?

Such an easy target......

I mean Holliet has been amazing, Formica been his usual dazzling self too !!!!

Dunn, Olsson, Dann, Yak also, but Peds is easy target sadly.

• Backroom

Is there a tactical reason we keep hoofing it back to Tottenham, even when we're under no pressure whatsoever to do so? Or is it just that the players have absolutely no idea what they're doing?

Archived