BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do the players get such an easy ride (bar pedersen) is it because Kean is on another level of bad?

They aren't blameless either

I tried to mention this many months ago but was shot down from all angles of stupidity. Apparently, all of their mistakes, mishaps and shirking are purely Kean's fault. My arguement is that come that whistle, it is down to the players to stand up and be counted and to give their all...this has rarely been the case this season. The manager is very much to blame today though because we are in a scenario where we has three centrebacks marking one player...whilst Tottenham are given the freedom of the midfield.

All or nothing this half.

Give it a rest, Jim. Those same players have been spouting to the press about what a great guy Kean is. They have put in poor performances and continuously showed their own lack of bother in our campaign.

Kean is a joke, but the players are accountable as well.

Precisely - and they've got off scott-free so far.

• Backroom

Literally nothing has changed. This is just going to be another half of us getting battered because Steve Kean has absolutely no idea what to do.

Also apparently Bradley Orr was sent out early on his own??

My link

Untouchability you say? God bless Wiki

Lol nice,

Steve Kean is the new definition of untouchable. Despite a complete lack of tactial awareness and ability he has somehow remained as the manager of Blackburn Rovers as they plummet towards the Championship.

Wonder how long that will stay up there. They'll probably find it hard to argue with and leave it.

Give it a rest, Jim. Those same players have been spouting to the press about what a great guy Kean is. They have put in poor performances and continuously showed their own lack of bother in our campaign.

Kean is a joke, but the players are accountable as well.

Not true: players are not accountable. Buck stops with the manager.

Not true: players are not accountable. Buck stops with the manager.

While they may not be accountable, they are certainly hugely responsible.

The commentators seem surprised that we're so crap and underwhelming in spite of our position, as if the two things are completely unconnected.

I tried to mention this many months ago but was shot down from all angles of stupidity. Apparently, all of their mistakes, mishaps and shirking are purely Kean's fault. My arguement is that come that whistle, it is down to the players to stand up and be counted and to give their all...this has rarely been the case this season. The manager is very much to blame today though because we are in a scenario where we has three centrebacks marking one player...whilst Tottenham are given the freedom of the midfield.

All or nothing this half.

Problem is the exact same argument was made about the players before Hughes took over from Souey, and when Allardyce took over from Ince. The players are culpable, but at the end of the day the manager is the one who is suppose to prepare them all week and organize them into an tactical unit.

I think it can be argued that Kean doesnt want to win games.

Perhaps that's because winning wouldn't support "what wor trying to do"? Relegation and the financial lump sums might well be the master plan.

The Sky commentators are savaging our gameplan. Well, our lack of one.

Gary Neville said the only plus for Rovers is QPR getting beat 6-1...

But hang on Gary, we've got them in our last game and QPR are still 3 points ahead of us.

Archived