BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Vultures are circling....Who is Key to our team next season?

Just seen these two on twitter -

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB

"Turns out Jerome Anderson wasnt at #brfc's training ground this week seeing SK after all. Happy to make that clear and apols to JA".....I bet he was and why does he care so much anyway.

And - "Sky Sports understands highly-rated Blackburn youngster Jack O'Connell has signed a two-year pro deal at the club. #BRFC"......can anyone who has seen him offer some more information on him. Like what type of centre back is he, and has he been playing for mostly the reserves or under 18s this year?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly certain that obviously Hoilett as well as Olsson, Nzonzi and Yakubu are leaving. But I wouldn't of been surprised at all if the first 3 of them had left even if we stayed up. I think Robinson and Dann will also leave as they have both previously left relegated teams. For me, it should all be about trying to keep Givet, Rochina, Formica, Petrovic, Vukcevic as well as Goodwillie and Hanley. This would give us a decent enough team to be pushing for promotion with a new manager.

If that's the core of our team, then you can wave bye bye to promotion, hello relegation.

I'm fairly certain that obviously Hoilett as well as Olsson, Nzonzi and Yakubu are leaving. But I wouldn't of been surprised at all if the first 3 of them had left even if we stayed up. I think Robinson and Dann will also leave as they have both previously left relegated teams. For me, it should all be about trying to keep Givet, Rochina, Formica, Petrovic, Vukcevic as well as Goodwillie and Hanley. This would give us a decent enough team to be pushing for promotion with a new manager.

Goodwillie ???

A 3rd division player at best , far too slow ....

And - "Sky Sports understands highly-rated Blackburn youngster Jack O'Connell has signed a two-year pro deal at the club. #BRFC"......can anyone who has seen him offer some more information on him. Like what type of centre back is he, and has he been playing for mostly the reserves or under 18s this year?

Acedemy mostly, just starting to break into the reserves with 4 games since march (played a game for England U18s and can play LB/CB), yet another player with potential by all accounts but sure there is a thread somewhere about the youth lads.

Archived