BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] press release today?

Hi guys,

Is Glen still organising the protest movement?

If so, I'd recoemmend compiling a press release to send to all the national papers later today.

It's the only way to get our point of view across.

It needs to refute the rubbish kean has been spouting today, by sticking to the facts. And pointing out clearly how kean has masterminded all of this.

1. His lack of judgement in signings players:

- Out of all his signings, how many get a regular game?

- how many of them are worth more than when we signed them? none.

- highlight he bought miles anderson and the questionmarks around that signing.

2. he's the worst manager in rovers entire history.

- is it 17 premier league games in 2 years he's won? something like that!

etc etc

Im sick of him being on the offensive with rovers fans getting no right of reply. So the only way to do it, is play him at his own game and explain to the press why we want him out of the club. But it has to be done there way - via press releases that get sent to their papers and to the email addresses etc. Im sure kamy can help with that.

I think that questions have to be asked of the press too. Why does Kean continually have the support of the media? Why, when he and Venky's are tearing Blackburn Rovers, one of the founding members of the football league, apart and have them on the verge of relegation which will bring financial ruin to the club and the businesses in the town, as well as the hurt it is bringing the fans, does no one in the press ask any serious questions of the manager and instead focus solely on the protests by the fans who saw this coming? Why does this continue to be the main topic of the discussion and the ruinous state that he and the owners have led a club, that was in no danger of getting relegated little over two seasons ago, into? Surely the protesters have sadly been proven right?

Do the press not think that it is totally extremely suspicious and at the very least bewildering, that a man with a record of 13 wins from nearly 60 games can state "that he fully expects to be here next season"?

Everyone in the press always talks about how 'dignified' he is. Do you not think that he is that way because he know that he is under no pressure whatsoever. The fans can do and say all they want, he knows that he isn't going anywhere and as such can keep a big smug smile on his chops and sprout endless positive rubbish.

I don't think there's a need for a press statement. Whatever happens at Ewood tomorrow will happen, and any attempts to organise or claim credit for it may disrupt it.

The spontaneous chants about Kean and Venkys at the last game didnt need any organisation, other than someone starting the chants.

I think that questions have to be asked of the press too. Why does Kean continually have the support of the media? Why, when he and Venky's are tearing Blackburn Rovers, one of the founding members of the football league, apart and have them on the verge of relegation which will bring financial ruin to the club and the businesses in the town, as well as the hurt it is bringing the fans, does no one in the press ask any serious questions of the manager and instead focus solely on the protests by the fans who saw this coming? Why does this continue to be the main topic of the discussion and the ruinous state that he and the owners have led a club, that was in no danger of getting relegated little over two seasons ago, into? Surely the protesters have sadly been proven right?

Do the press not think that it is totally extremely suspicious and at the very least bewildering, that a man with a record of 13 wins from nearly 60 games can state "that he fully expects to be here next season"?

Everyone in the press always talks about how 'dignified' he is. Do you not think that he is that way because he know that he is under no pressure whatsoever. The fans can do and say all they want, he knows that he isn't going anywhere and as such can keep a big smug smile on his chops and sprout endless positive rubbish.

Agree with everything you've said. I think the disappointing truth is that 'the press' as a whole actually don't give a toss about Rovers and would not shed a tear to see us gone from the PL and replaced by a 'bigger' and more 'press worthy' club. If the press actually gave a sh1t, they could do some digging and 'discover' the truth. But why would they bother ? We're just a grimy, slightly grotty little club from a grimy grotty decaying northern town. Its easier to just rehash the official press release, and then concentrate the journalistic energy on whether Sir Alex prefers corn flakes or weetabix, or which Chelsea star was seen with which busty socialite last night?

Paul is going to go ###### mental

Nope got better things on my mind at the moment. Had a superficial skim through the first 120 threads on the MB yesterday - 73 of them are anti-Kean and or Venkys.

My recent remarks seem to be more than valid. It needs a touch of housework.

''I bumped into a very senior player on the car park at Brockhall last week. I can’t name him right now – though you might guess in the next couple of weeks. As we chatted he pointed at the club’s badge above the doors of the training centre and said: “F**king embarrassing”. If you knew who had said it, it would break your heart. And that is a true story.''

Says it all..

Nope got better things on my mind at the moment. Had a superficial skim through the first 120 threads on the MB yesterday - 73 of them are anti-Kean and or Venkys.

My recent remarks seem to be more than valid. It needs a touch of housework.

Start a pro venky one then .. Everything at the present day all goes back to them. ... Kean , sponsors , Anderson , relegation , player sales , antii fans etc do I need to go on.

Archived