BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Leaked Letter

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically, our club is a joke; the owners have ripped the foundations apart. How can they sack PH over that email from months ago unless there is something more sinister going on behind the scenes.

Absolute disgrace and the owners are forci ng me in to a Love Hate relationship with Rovers now; I love the club and will always be a passionate fan, but I hate the Owners and the poison that has spread through our proud club and it makes me want to vote with my feet and not go again until our club gets rid of Owner and manager and let us go about rebuilding our pride

What? Are you suggesting he's nobbin her Phillip? :o

Barclays / HMRC / Future Parachute monies mortgaged away / possibility of entering Administration meaning players can walk away without transfer fees. The nightmare of BRFC becoming a page in football history is coming ever nearer. Seriously!

Paul Hunt being sacked over that email has in all liklehood saved his reputation.

No I am not suggesting the former you old rascal.

The final point is very probably true. No denials coming from the club countering the reports that Paul Hunt was NOT the source... and there won't be either.

Transferring the bank to India now appears quite a bit more worrying.

Nope. Not to me... It's always been worrying.

Barclays stance was enough to ring bells. They appear to view the Venkeys with a heady mixture of disdain, distaste and distrust. At least thats something I have in common with them.

Everyone should know I have been against Venkys for a hell of a long while, but I am sorry if I do not support Hunt in this email nor Venkys for hiring him, in my profession you need to hire staff who are used to dealing with foreign ownership and staff.

For a start, it was seemingly a very important email from him to the owners, yet quote after quote from that email speaks of a naive, not so confident and generally clueless CEO.. yes he got the ideas right but not the knowledge, experience and professionalism to carry them off.

Just compare this email to the one from JW.

What? Are you suggesting he's nobbin her Phillip? :o If so then to paraphrase the old poem .... He's a better man then I am Gunga Din! ^_^

Kipling does seem rather apt at this time...

'Twould make a monkey cough to see our way o' doin' things --

Lieutenants takin' companies an' captains takin' wings,

An' Lances actin' Sergeants -- eight file to obey --

For we've lots o' quick promotion on ten deaths a day!

Why didn't the person who possessed this email put it out there before? It's been verified hasn't it? Why wait though, why? It's been there since December so wouldn't it have been in the best interests of the club to release it then?

Kamy and his case files are a good example.. nothing confirmed... I would hazard a guess and say that the day we got relegated the caring Rovers employee put his/her butt on the line.

Kamy and his case files are a good example.. nothing confirmed... I would hazard a guess and say that the day we got relegated the caring Rovers employee put his/her butt on the line.

The person who put the email out did so to try and deflect the furore of relegation elsewhere, quite purposely and in my opinion, you can perm any one from three, my money is on one person ;)

The person who put the email out did so to try and deflect the furore of relegation elsewhere, quite purposely and in my opinion, you can perm any one from three, my money is on one person ;)

Dang Kelbo you missed my sarcasm there.. :)

Archived