BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't get too excited yet. It is just a well informed rumour at the moment, haven't been able to stand it up yet. So urge caution until get it confirmed.

At the moment SEM contacts saying no comment. At Ewood no one knows what is going on.

To late Kamy mate.. I am already inebriated and hopefully not prematurely so.

before i break out the champers, i am going to wait until i have seen who they appoint to replace him, knowing them they will give the job to some unknown who has never worked at the highest level (or our level) before.

before i break out the champers, i am going to wait until i have seen who they appoint to replace him, knowing them they will give the job to some unknown who has never worked at the highest level (or our level) before.

Embrace the moment and rejoice that Kean has gone! Come On! :lol:

KEAN OUT! :rover:

While it will be a long-awaited catharsis to finally see the back of Kean - if Kean Out Rumour #93248285 is to be believed, am I the only one who feels it's actually a bittersweet experience? Just imagine where we'd be if we had sacked him twelve months ago?

Based on This Article perhaps it is true and Venkys had already made their mind up. Hopefully (And it is a big hopefully) The Rao's have finally seen some form of sense and these BIG changes are going to mean Rovers will once again function properly as a football club. This also falls into what Ben has claimed regarding the decision being already made. Hindsight is a wonderfull thing sometimes :)

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/9700210.Balaji_promises_big_changes_at_Blackburn_Rovers/

I think a lot of people need to calm down. If the rumours are true then we have only removed a small part of the problem.

Venkys have shown consistantly they are not fit and proper persons to run our club. Sacking Kean (if true) doesn't suddenly make everything OK. If Kean had been sacked after Wigan away we would probably still be in the Premier League.

Lets not forget the club is rotten to the core. On the playing side we are in freefall (we have lost 8 of our last 9 games).On the administration side we are in turmoil, no executive leadership, no knowledge of how to deal with agents, no commercial leadership etc. etc.

It will take a strong experienced football executive director/chief executive with full authority and a strong experienced management team to start to turn things around and it will take at least a year to get back on track and will cost money.

We also need a good strong manager who reports to this executive who is given the opportunity and finance to rebuild the team.

Have Venkys shown any inclination to start this process. No, all they want to do is cut costs not invest.

One problem may go away, but the other problem still remains

I'm trying to understand why this happened.Maybe it was hard to finally realise that all the people involved in the initial takeover were charlatans and only out for themselves. Not excusing them. Hard to make sense of anything really

Again I would urge caution on this until we get some concrete information. It is just a well informed rumour at the moment, trust me we have been here before (in December), while this has more credence, anything is possible with Venky's so best to get it confirmed by someone in the inner circle before celebrating, at the moment no one in the inner circle is talking.

The people who I feel most sorry for are the staff at Ewood who are totally in the dark. It is totally unacceptable when Journos know more than the executive team at Ewood.

The people who I feel most sorry for are the staff at Ewood who are totally in the dark. It is totally unacceptable when Journos know more than the executive team at Ewood.

Just confirms my post that Venkys are still a problem

Would be nice to know how our favourite defender Bradley feels right now.

Abit green - like Orville maybe?

Appears his mates' significant other is having a baby! #excitingtimes.

But hang on.. or is she.. Orr hasnt got a clue what's going on (as shown in his defences of Kean).

He's that thick, the poor girl could actually be on a Life-support machine! :P

at the moment no one in the inner circle is talking.

Come on, Kamy! let us enjoy the moment! Even if its fleeting. Rovers' fans hearts are lifted! :tu:

:brfc:

Archived