BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if the exit cryer is on about is playing staff or none playing staff

Would not be surprised if it is Simon Hunt.

Rumour also has it that Black not entirely a happy bunny.

Wonder if the exit cryer is on about is playing staff or none playing staff

Most probably doesn't have a clue but loves the attention of keeping people hanging on their words.

I can honestly see the following scenario happening, Kean moved upstairs, new manager installed, new man soon goes on a 5 match winless run, sacked, Kean takes "temporary charge", wins a few games in an easier league, reinstalled as manager who leads the club towards the playoffs.

If Kean is promoted to DoF or something in the lines of that, it would be even worse than our current situation, as he would have a lot of power in the club. And this would mean that Kean would STILL be the one who communicates with the ownes, which would be absolutely terrible.

They need to remove him from the club! We dont want him at Rovers at all!!

However if they really refuse to sack him, I would prefer them to:

- Give Kean a minor role, like a acadamy-coach of some sort.

- Appoint a Chairman who runs the club, (just imagine if they found a good chairman who they could actually trust they way they trust Kean!!)

- Appoint a proper manager

- Work alot of their rebuilding with the fans, this is very important! And by that I dont mean "Free pies" or whatever that thing was... :wacko: Need to work alot more than that.. :rolleyes:

-Then sell the club to proper owners ( :lol: )

We haven't mentioned Agnew for while. Really hope it's him not Ms Silk.

Think Cryer would be salivating more if it was Agnew !

Then who is left besides Karen silk an vineeth to make any decision on what goes on over here ?

No one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Kean is promoted to DoF or something in the lines of that, it would be even worse than our current situation, as he would have a lot of power in the club. And this would mean that Kean would STILL be the one who communicates with the ownes, which would be absolutely terrible.

They need to remove him from the club! We dont want him at Rovers at all!!

However if they really refuse to sack him, I would prefer them to:

- Give Kean a minor role, like a acadamy-coach of some sort.

- Appoint a Chairman who runs the club, (just imagine if they found a good chairman who they could actually trust they way they trust Kean!!)

- Appoint a proper manager

- Work alot of their rebuilding with the fans, this is very important! And by that I dont mean "Free pies" or whatever that thing was... :wacko: Need to work alot more than that.. :rolleyes:

-Then sell the club to proper owners ( :lol: )

If coco was talking in his sleep he would be talking to the owner/owners

Incredible the scenarios played out over the last 48 hours.

I think the Preston taxi driver has got it right with his journey from Ewood to Preston with two suits "Kean gone with all ties severed".

I think the Preston taxi driver has got it right with his journey from Ewood to Preston with two suits "Kean gone with all ties severed".

But all the signs at the moment are pointing to a different role within the club?

What makes you say that? We're no closer to having an idea what's going on!

Just because he's been mentioned as a potential nightmarish appointment, and I don't think anyone has posted it already, here is big Cols managerial record:

Blackpool - Games in charge: 77

Won: 25

Drawn: 20

Lost: 32

Clyde - Games in charge: 25

Won: 7

Drawn: 6

Lost: 12

Ouchy

Just because he's been mentioned as a potential nightmarish appointment, and I don't think anyone has posted it already, here is big Cols managerial record:

Blackpool - Games in charge: 77

Won: 25

Drawn: 20

Lost: 32

Ouchy

The funny thing is, unless Kean wins 9 out of 11 games, then his record will still be worse than big Col's.

Played: 66 Won: 17 Drawn: 14 Lost: 35 Win %: 25.76

Mercerman's away with the faeries half the time.

I've never known someone so gullible.

Just spat my wine all over the screen ! Feckin hell, me gullible, away with the fairies !!!!

Told you, most of the time, I like reading your stuff, I think you are an intelligent guy with a bit of edge. What's your line of work, might see if I could use you.

Chaddy boy, seen you been asking Nicko about Hunt and Black. Don't waste your time, he's not the sole font of knowledge as shown on here before !

Just spat my wine all over the screen ! Feckin hell, me gullible, away with the fairies !!!!

Told you, most of the time, I like reading your stuff, I think you are an intelligent guy with a bit of edge. What's your line of work, might see if I could use you.

Chaddy boy, seen you been asking Nicko about Hunt and Black. Don't waste your time, he's not the sole font of knowledge as shown on here before !

Sooo.... You are just drunk?? ;)

Archived