BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

if cryer is hearing things, no matter how unsubstantiated then he should tell us for eff's sake, give us something to cling on to

No thanks, not after yesterday when he tweeted he was hearing unofficial reports of Kean getting sacked, sent this MB into meltdown and annoyed a lot of us by retracting it because we all got our hopes up. If he is hearing stuff and isn;t telling us, then its likely that he doesnt want to get our hopes up too soon. If it was bad news then i'm sure he would've tweeted something like the other day when he said what he was hearing is not what Rovers fans want to hear.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a bit of closure would be nice. If he's staying, I can forget about next season and just lie waiting in the wings until normality returns. If he's going I can think about how the hell I'm gonna pay for my season ticket, oh and get royally p1ssed in celebration

I'm pretty sure that if Cryer was hearing something that would have a negative reaction then he'd just ge it over with. Its if there's the potential that we will all be happy that he is much more likely to keep his cards close to his chest until something is confirmed. All in my opinion this of course ;)

Expect a SSN report like this...

Kean: Im extremely positive, more positive and full of energy than a Duracell battery. Me and Maggy went round the old Taj Mahal with Balaji, I told him that i was brought up on the rough end of Glasgow and that my grand farther actually hailed from Mumbai. I managed to speak to Aroma Desai told her not to worry because i discovered Junior and he loves me, that Orr actually is a practising muslim praying 8 times a day for me... Managed to have a nightmare out there though, local police officer pulled me over after he spotted my drink getting spiked by local fans and getting into drive my Tuk Tuk. Absolute beautiful place, almost career defining until Venketash gave me a promotion to head out scouting operations in India... But I'm extremely positive, think i may have already mentioned that in my Powerpoint to the Rao's/

Expect a SSN report like this...

Kean: Im extremely positive, more positive and full of energy than a Duracell battery. Me and Maggy went round the old Taj Mahal with Balaji, I told him that i was brought up on the rough end of Glasgow and that my grand farther actually hailed from Mumbai. I managed to speak to Aroma Desai told her not to worry because i discovered Junior and he loves me, that Orr actually is a practising muslim praying 8 times a day for me... Managed to have a nightmare out there though, local police officer pulled me over after he spotted my drink getting spiked by local fans and getting into drive my Tuk Tuk. Absolute beautiful place, almost career defining until Venketash gave me a promotion to head out scouting operations in India... But I'm extremely positive, think i may have already mentioned that in my Powerpoint to the Rao's/

I wish...

Unless Cryer & Kamy share what they've heard, I suspect it will be the 11 o'clock editions before we hear anything.

Didn't they both say Kean got sacked the other day then after the mayhem said it wasn't true??

Ban them I say.....

Chris Hall (ITV sports reporter) on Twitter: Source close to Venkys says Steve Kean has been offered a different role at Blackburn, which would clear the way for a new manager. #brfc

Please not Director of Football, PLEASE!

Archived