BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Australian fast bowler who plays for Kolkata in the ongoing Indian Premier League.I don't know but im guessing he met VR in Delhi.

Venky's sponsor Brett Lee, hence the meeting. Brett tweeted earlier that he had lunch with VR, after which Nick said he tweeted about Kean being removed as manager.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is it so many people want recognition all the time on here. some make stories up and others state that they said such a thing weeks ago.

its not a p#ss#ng contest

hope to god he's gone. i dont care if its head of the indian academy. just as long as he's not at ewood

I said weeks ago that some make up stories on here

You came across as bragging - but lets just put that down to over excitment of hopefully that imposter of a manager being removed...

If it seemed that way, then I apologise. I merely wanted to point out that this development didn't just happen overnight. Venky's knew for 2 weeks what they were going to do, and for 2 weeks us fans were left in limbo. Yet again, bad leadership.

I'll wait for the celebration for the minute. Need it confirming first. I can't believe so many have no idea who Brett Lee is!

I know of Brett Lee the cricketer but didn't know of his Venky connection. Thanks to those who explained.

IF Coco is not to be manager they MUST send him down the road knapsack on back. The scheming piece of crap will go out of his was to mess his replacement up.

Kean's now been back in uk about an hour and a half apparently. Surely if he was still manager he wouldnt have been able to keep his gob shut so would have been straight on the phone to skysports....here's hoping the news is true - will be partying all weekend!!

I'll wait for the celebration for the minute. Need it confirming first. I can't believe so many have no idea who Brett Lee is!

I can't believe so many do know who he is!

You could tell me he was a heavyweight UFC champion and I'd still believe you.

Either way, hope he's right.

Anyone find any odds on Kean being sacked, I'd like to make some money on this to make it even sweeter :)

Brett Lee ‏@BrettLee_58

In Pune now which is a great spot, went to see a sponsor of mine Venkys and caught up with Mr Venky for lunch. Nice to get out of the hotel

He posted this earlier which all links in...

Anyone find any odds on Kean being sacked, I'd like to make some money on this to make it even sweeter :)

Not a cricket fan then?!

Perfectly simple, if you're a cricket fan you'll know who he is, if you're not you wont. He's an international player.

Archived