BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't get too excited yet. It is just a well informed rumour at the moment, haven't been able to stand it up yet. So urge caution until get it confirmed.

At the moment SEM contacts saying no comment. At Ewood no one knows what is going on.

My source says he has gone, so I am celebrating inside. He's been 100% accurate so far, so I can't help but believe him.

• Backroom

Please don't get too excited yet. It is just a well informed rumour at the moment, haven't been able to stand it up yet. So urge caution until get it confirmed.

At the moment SEM contacts saying no comment. At Ewood no one knows what is going on.

Incredibly unprofessional that Venky's haven't informed people at Ewood of the decision, but it sums them up really.

Would have thought Kean would have been onto SSN by now if he was safe - surely he would have told somebody? He normally can't keep his mouth shut. No backing from Venky's either, like in the past. The silence, in this case, might be a good thing.

You should get into cricket. What else is there to watch when footballs not on?

Well I said this earlier, so if it is true Coco Kean has gone from our club :rolleyes: :!: and when official, I am going to get the new shirt and my season ticket, I will give Venky's a chance to show us that they do care and want what's best, I hope others do too. that may depend on who the new manager will be I guess.

Incredibly unprofessional that Venky's haven't informed people at Ewood of the decision, but it sums them up really.

Just thinking that. If they've indeed shown the charlatan the door what an opportunity for them to tell the fans the good news and start to try and repair some bridges. Instead...rich people's bedtime apparently.

Would have thought Kean would have been onto SSN by now if he was safe - surely he would have told somebody? He normally can't keep his mouth shut. No backing from Venky's either, like in the past. The silence, in this case, might be a good thing.

He would've been shouting from the roof tops, but with Venky's until you get it confirmed from someone close to them it is always better to urge caution.

Pretty funny how the conversation was just as much about Brett Lee as Kean.....Lathund makes a valid point that not many countries even play cricket and would therefore not even know who Brian Lara or Shane Warne are.

And to roversfanben - the reason why there was a bit of backlash towards u was because the tone of ur post looked like u were expecting praise and gratification to come ur way. But there have been so many examples of ppl claiming to be in-the-know and giving information on what is about to happen to Kean that just bcos someone got it right doesn't mean they're going to get any recognition.

Like I said it just made u come across as a bit arrogant.

Altho hopefully pretty soon will be the time for excessive celebration and the morale amongst Blackburn fans the world over will be sky high

Yep ! Kean being connected with our club in any capacity now is totally unacceptable, the loser has to go and begone forever.

I agree. But A new role would be still be humiliating for Kean!

At the moment Sacking him as Manager is joyous enough!

Sadly he wont be scarred for the rest of his life, or And cry himself to sleep every night!

Bob Dylan's Masters of War is quite apt. A lot of the lines echo my sentiments of Kean!

"Masters Of War"

Come you masters of war

You that build all the guns

You that build the death planes

You that build all the bombs

You that hide behind walls

You that hide behind desks

I just want you to know

I can see through your masks.

You that never done nothin'

But build to destroy

You play with my world

Like it's your little toy

You put a gun in my hand

And you hide from my eyes

And you turn and run farther

When the fast bullets fly.

Like Judas of old

You lie and deceive

A world war can be won

You want me to believe

But I see through your eyes

And I see through your brain

Like I see through the water

That runs down my drain.

You fasten all the triggers

For the others to fire

Then you set back and watch

When the death count gets higher

You hide in your mansion'

As young people's blood

Flows out of their bodies

And is buried in the mud.

You've thrown the worst fear

That can ever be hurled

Fear to bring children

Into the world

For threatening my baby

Unborn and unnamed

You ain't worth the blood

That runs in your veins.

How much do I know

To talk out of turn

You might say that I'm young

You might say I'm unlearned

But there's one thing I know

Though I'm younger than you

That even Jesus would never

Forgive what you do.

Let me ask you one question

Is your money that good

Will it buy you forgiveness

Do you think that it could

I think you will find

When your death takes its toll

All the money you made

Will never buy back your soul.

And I hope that you die

And your death'll come soon

I will follow your casket

In the pale afternoon

And I'll watch while you're lowered

Down to your deathbed

And I'll stand over your grave

'Til I'm sure that you're dead.

Roversfanben and a cup of beans (obviously a partridge fan!!) we have all been fed that much bullshit over the last 18 months is it any wonder why people are quick to disbelieve anything a random poster puts on here? Kudos if you're both corect on stuff, just realise how fragile us Rovers fans are right now.

I can't believe how many people don't know who Brett Lee is. He was the fastest bowler in the world a few years ago

To anyone who doesn't like cricket, he might as well be the world's fastest Oreo eater or the world's fastest box packer.

Still waiting for confirmation from a proper source...

I need this to be confirmed before can really start celebrating as there's been so much false hope before. Problem is that its gone midnight i think in india so not likely to get any definite answer until tomorrow which sucks!

IF Kean is completly removed from the club Venkys very luckily on their part could have an oppertunity to have a fresh start and turn around, We need first a Decent REAL manager and a decent board and Chairman.

Its in your hands Venkys either start to fix your mess and run the club properly or sell sharpish to someone who will.

Mercerman wrote:Just spat my wine all over the screen ! Feckin hell, me gullible, away with the fairies !!!!

Told you, most of the time, I like reading your stuff, I think you are an intelligent guy with a bit of edge. What's your line of work, might see if I could use you.

I would not recommend that Merce he will probably have his eyes on your missus :P

I just hope this is true does anybody think the timing of this is convenient sacked today when Sam is about to take him to the cleaners serves him right Venkys bin this odious individual and feed him to the dogs for Sam eat for breakfast! :D I just hope to god this is true.

Mercerman wrote:Just spat my wine all over the screen ! Feckin hell, me gullible, away with the fairies !!!!

Told you, most of the time, I like reading your stuff, I think you are an intelligent guy with a bit of edge. What's your line of work, might see if I could use you.

I would not recommend that Merce he will probably have his eyes on your missus :P

I just hope this is true does anybody think the timing of this is convenient sacked today when Sam is about to take him to the cleaners serves him right Venkys bin this odious individual and feed him to the dogs for Sam eat for breakfast! :D I just hope to god this is true.

Kean could get properly Scott Danned!! :brfcsmilie:

Roversfanben and a cup of beans (obviously a partridge fan!!) we have all been fed that much bullshit over the last 18 months is it any wonder why people are quick to disbelieve anything a random poster puts on here? Kudos if you're both corect on stuff, just realise how fragile us Rovers fans are right now.

Yeah, no worries, Alan. I understand that, and Im also sick of the bull! Just think people were a bit quick to have a dig at Ben.

Time for a Brandy! :rover:

Archived