BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is it so many people want recognition all the time on here. some make stories up and others state that they said such a thing weeks ago.

its not a p#ss#ng contest

hope to god he's gone. i dont care if its head of the indian academy. just as long as he's not at ewood

sportingintelligence‏@sportingintel

In the bonkers world of #rovers this remains unconfirmed: but I'm told Steve Kean HAS been removed as manager. Perhaps academy instead.

Separately letter forms Allardyce lawyers starting action against Kean and club have arrived at #rovers over THAT video.

Don't have much more but can confirm Brett Lee DID lunch with Venky Rao, and VR DID tell Lee that SK gone. He tweeted it then removed!

Probably being asked by many here before, but still wish to ask if anyone knows why Steve Kean got so much backing from Ms Desai? It seems to me every one wants him out, but only this woman trust him so much that she rather only listen to him.

Normally any club sack a manager would just get him out asap, but Ms Desai still want him here so much even considering giving him another role at the club!? What's the deal between these two? Did they have a secret relationship?

why is it so many people want recognition all the time on here. some make stories up and others state that they said such a thing weeks ago.

its not a p#ss#ng contest

hope to god he's gone. i dont care if its head of the indian academy. just as long as he's not at ewood

If you actually had the information to give, maybe you would understand. When I told people 2 weeks ago of this, the vast majority of them told me I was an idiot talking BS, now all of a sudden when it turns out to be true, of course I want some recognition from those who do nothing but pick apart what other's say.

If you actually had the information to give, maybe you would understand. When I told people 2 weeks ago of this, the vast majority of them told me I was an idiot talking BS, now all of a sudden when it turns out to be true, of course I want some recognition from those who do nothing but pick apart what other's say.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, ask Nicko.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, ask Nicko.

Ah, I see. So you guys who generally beg for info from those who know more than you, rather than just saying "thanks" instead bitch like (Please don't use that word again) that we may be wrong, then say that we just got lucky? And you wonder why we keep such info to ourselves most of the time. Anyway, I am bored of this and I am just going to enjoy the news.

Ah, I see. So you guys who generally beg for info from those who know more than you, rather than just saying "thanks" instead bitch like (Please don't use that word again) that we may be wrong, then say that we just got flukey? And you wonder why we keep such info to ourselves most of the time.

No not at all but we don't want to kiss your backside either.

No not at all but we don't want to kiss your backside either.

Nor did I ask anyone to do so. But trust me, if you took the stick guys like me take for revealing such info, you too would at least want some sore of "hey, sorry I called you a crap talking tit" after all, we don't give out the info for fun, we do so to try and help our fellow fans stay in the loop.

Nor did I ask anyone to do so. But trust me, if you took the stick guys like me take for revealing such info, you too would at least want some sore of "hey, sorry I called you a crap talking tit" after all, we don't give out the info for fun, we do so to try and help our fellow fans stay in the loop.

You came across as bragging - but lets just put that down to over excitment of hopefully that imposter of a manager being removed...

Archived