BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the second its confirmed i'm hitting the off license....someone please confirm it before the shops shut

Just an egg ;) , i thought the idea to have him greeted at arrivals by a limo/car hire firm holding up a kean out sign was funny and wouldnt be expensive, prob way to late now though.

Is he flying back to Manchester or London? If it's Manchester I am seriously tempted to take the five minute drive to the airport and throw an egg at him.

Kean usually goes via Heathrow for his India trips (and when coming back) - back in Weybridge no doubt.

Brett Lee ‏@BrettLee_58

In Pune now which is a great spot, went to see a sponsor of mine Venkys and caught up with Mr Venky for lunch. Nice to get out of the hotel

He posted this earlier which all links in...

Indeed he did. It was retweeted by NorthernRover I think?

Anyway, they just can't help themselves can they? Very little brain cells on display this past week. First Keans ego let's him down giving it the big I am and next it would appear that Mr Venky couldn't keep his mouth shut in front of a cricketing legend! Just had to tell him didn't he! And there's poor Stevie, poor wee Stevie, back in the country and the story could well be out. You'd have thought Sky would have met him at the airport or something for the full SP at the very least, then again he's probably just yesterday's rubbish now. He's hoping. I take the silence as a positive, it's really not like Keano not to blow his own trumpet.

Is he flying back to Manchester or London? If it's Manchester I am seriously tempted to take the five minute drive to the airport and throw an egg at him.

Think it was kamy who said he thought he was due back in heathrow at 18:15

I think some of you guys are giving Kean too much credit where is influence is concerned, IF like has been reported that they wanted him to go to the acadamy and he refused he is hardly going to be happy is he, maybe he is just being offered other roles to run his contract down rather than sacking him thus saving the pay off.

Maybe his contract change was to be employed by Blackburn Rovers but not just as manager so they can move him around and save money in not sacking him.

Put the illegitimate in the club shop please!!

• Backroom

If you actually had the information to give, maybe you would understand. When I told people 2 weeks ago of this, the vast majority of them told me I was an idiot talking BS, now all of a sudden when it turns out to be true, of course I want some recognition from those who do nothing but pick apart what other's say.

In fairness that rumours been about since before Christmas and been on here many times

Please let it be real this time. I know the sorry soap story will continue for us but at least let this sordid chapter be over. And please make him do a presser to put a moronic positive spin on how exciting times await at the Job Centre. I just want to see the sad faced clown trying to maintain his legendary dignity

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

Ive already had a few so this night could be about to get "lionel"

In fairness that rumours been about since before Christmas and been on here many times

Ok. This thread has already had too much emphasis on me, so this is the last I will say on it.

Rumours have been abound since Xmas, that is true. But how many rumours got it exactly right? The information I gave about him being offered the role of head of youth in India was spot on, and it was from a source who has been 100% accurate. First with Goodwillie, and now with this.

Anyway, back on topic. You will have to wait until tomorrow for confirmation, folks. So get your beers in, because by this time tomorrow you will receive the news that he has gone. He did indeed reject the role, he didn't want to move to India, so Venky's basically said "take it or leave it" and he left it, and was promptly shown the door.

i know and it sickens me that he has been made rich and will only get richer of the back of a thoroughly deserved sacking.....if he has been, but i take some comfort in imagining him crying at the news, in fact can we start the rumour now that will be printed in the mail tomorrow as fact by sportsmail reporter that steve cried like a baby on hearing the news.

I can't believe how many people don't know who Brett Lee is. He was the fastest bowler in the world a few years ago

I'm not English, Pakistani, Indian, West Indian, South African, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan or Australian. Thus I come across about as much coverage of cricket as I do dwarf tossing. The fact that I can name some Test nations, or even know what that is, means I know more about cricket than at least 95% of the Swedish population.

I'm not English, Pakistani, Indian, West Indian, South African, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan or Australian. Thus I come across about as much coverage of cricket as I do dwarf tossing. The fact that I can name some Test nations, or even know what that is, means I know more about cricket than at least 95% of the Swedish population.

You should get into cricket. What else is there to watch when footballs not on?

Please don't get too excited yet. It is just a well informed rumour at the moment, haven't been able to stand it up yet. So urge caution until get it confirmed.

At the moment SEM contacts saying no comment. At Ewood no one knows what is going on.

Well, as I said on Twitter 2 weeks ago:

"Ben Smalley ‏@roversfanben

Kean to be removed as manager and to be put in charge of youth development in India. Anyone else heard this? Find it very hard to believe.

And for those of you who don't believe that I did say this 2 weeks ago, check the below link:

https://twitter.com/#!/roversfanben/status/197753996490969088

So the news is nothing new. He will be given another role, it will be related to youth development, and it will be based in India. Of this my source is and has been 100% certain for 2 weeks now.

Why are people slagging, ben on a day like this! It is hopefully 'PARTY TIME' (prays)

Well done, Ben. I sincerly mean that! I broke - Raul, Nelsen, Givet and many many more.

Sadly, Youll soon learn that Info is only accepted by certain people on here, and others are rarely given credit. Whatever the reason is I dont care.

I dont do it as an ego trip, or for recognition. I dont need that to validate my sources or enhance my reputation. I GIVE INFO BECAUSE I'M A FAN, LIKE MOST OF THEM.

Keep posting your news, many appreciate it! :tu:

Anyway, back on topic. You will have to wait until tomorrow for confirmation, folks. So get your beers in, because by this time tomorrow you will receive the news that he has gone. He did indeed reject the role, he didn't want to move to India, so Venky's basically said "take it or leave it" and he left it, and was promptly shown the door.

That really would be quite majestic, gone completely!

Archived