BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is who is really running the show? As they admitted themselves, the Rao family clearly know nothing about football and only bought the club to promote their brand.

Time and time again, Kean has proven himself to be an arrogant, vulgar individual who is completely out of his depth. The fact he, along with the owners, have played such an influential part in our demise is a complete disgrace.

While his changes were sweeping Ashley did at least attend games, chair boardmeetings and maintain a functioning club heirarchy.

And the only thing in common between Ashley and the Raos / Desai / Venkys, is the size of their egos and arses.

Mike Ashley had the cojones to walk amongst the Newcastle faithful whilst being pilloried and oined for not putting enough into the club (er, I believe he has a fair bit more stashed with the barcodes than the chicken feeders have 'lavished' upon the Rovers). Our lot have just preened themselves from afar, crowing about owning a Premier League asset, hiding shamefully when the going was getting tough, and all the while stripping everything out of the club that is necessary to take it forward...

Oh, I suppose there is one other thing they have in common - they are still around, I suppose. Well, until they do something to clear up the mess THEY have created, then I say, Big Swinging Mickey..

:rover:

lets hope Junior leaves asap then!

as for further protests , well we have an whole summer of sporting events coming up , olympics euro's test cricket , even non-sporting events pop concerts etc wouldnt it be great to see loads of Kean out signs there .. Do India still have a good hockey team????

Maybe they have potted him but are lettng him fly back under the radar to the UK before announcing it?

What have I been smoking????

I think this is a good outside bet.

Speculation is that Kean was grovelling for the best part of 3 hours. We know the man can talk, albeit, IMO, cr@p and perhaps they just wanted to get rid of him !

V's argument could be look at what Mike Ashley did at newcastle, cut costs, relegation, re-build and Europe. Their fans felt like we do now a couple of years ago.

But this has gone far deeper and is far more rotton that their situation sadly

Ultimately it is a question of who is to blame - are they just misinformed and had the wool pulled over theirs by Kean and one of our key players Dad - or are they complicit in the running down of the club ? For Rovers sake I hope it is the former - because at least there is a chance they will realise and put things right. If it is the latter - we are stuffed.

This situation is as bizarre as it gets. Not one word either way. The only "leaked" titbit is Kean keeping his job is based on Hoilett signing a new deal. It all sounds like utter bullshit. As stupid as Venky's are I just cannit believe that this is what it's boiling down to. No way. Anyone got enough cash to get a private investigator on this case?

A glimmer of hope for weekend !

Andrew Cryer‏@CryerRovers

When, and if, I have any news on the situation I will let you know. Pretty sure something is happening, but it is as vague as that Im afraid

Can I ask where all this 'face-to-face' stuff has come from? Have they said it in an interview or something? Genuine question by the way.

They seem to have developed a friendship so they might be reluctant to do it face to face (if they are scared of Baldy).

And, as people said, that's how they sacked other staff.

When you sit back and take stock of this whole sorry situation you are left with just one ominous question...what chance do we have under the tenure of such incompetents?

I fear administration within 12 months at this rate.

True. It's really pretty irrelevent who we have managing the club when we are owned by people who are either:-

1) Utterly incompetent to an astonishing degree

2) Actively malicious towards the stability of the club for some hidden purpose

All I am hoping for now is a sale. It's the only way out of this. Surely financial reality of the situation will hit Venkys at some point and they will sell up. It has to happen...

####### CONFIRMED #######

Kean has sacked venkys

Is that serious ABBEY?

Is that serious ABBEY?

You bugger......misread that totally!! :D :D

Archived