BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said it before and was ridiculed but I'll try this again. When you decide not to renew take a few minutes and write a hand written letter to Mrs Stupid Dothead Deasi, killer of football clubs and chickens. Mail a letter, not an e-mail, to her outlining why you have chosen not to renew and why you will never put one more penny in their coffers.

It might just do the trick. BAgs and bags of post can easily be totted up into money lost. It would be personal and clear. The plonker is NOT being fired, no one takes two days to get fired.

I've said it before and was ridiculed but I'll try this again. When you decide not to renew take a few minutes and write a hand written letter to Mrs Stupid Dothead Deasi, killer of football clubs and chickens. Mail a letter, not an e-mail, to her outlining why you have chosen not to renew and why you will never put one more penny in their coffers.

It might just do the trick. BAgs and bags of post can easily be totted up into money lost. It would be personal and clear. The plonker is NOT being fired, no one takes two days to get fired.

Worth a try - anything is worth a try.....

Cheapest alternative from Venky's point of view is Eric Black. I wouldn't be surprised to see Black take over with Kean in some sort of director of football / chief exec role.

WOuld he not have to change his name to Eric Withoutmilk

SERIOUSLY this man is in dire need of some professional help. So are the owners for buying his yarns too.

yeah but at least if hoillet does go, kean will have broken his promise and hopefully shown the door...

:rolleyes:

Maybe his job relies on keeping the majority of the 1st team together.

Which obviously won't happen and then he is fired....after the transfer window when there is no time to get replacements.

That's how they generally work.....making stupid decisions......I'm hoping they just don't wanna sack him without having a replacement lined up and that's why it's being dragged out longer.......as I suspect if he was staying we would all know for definite by now.....well I'm hoping anyway.

Hopefully the players know about his "vision" which involves them all staying and playing for him which makes them all get in touch with Desai and tell her they never want to work with the clown again.

A human chain/ picket line all the way around the ground outside - to try and stop others from going in too?

Genius, absolute genius.........a first class recipe for causing friction between fans and the potential for violence.

Just what we need

I didnt see him going, and still dont not why Venkys are here. For us supportes so deeply rooted with our support for the club are treated with so much contempt and it looks so so dodgy to the reasons why he is still here, even if its down to Venkys own stupidity with Keans lies or another corrupt reason we deserve so much better than this.

Also I know im not alone in the fact that me and my family & friends have almost completly fallen out of love with the club and football itself and this has been caused by Venkys and Kean, and its disgusting that they have made/forced many of us to feel this way about Blackburn Rovers. 18 months ago I didnt think I would feel like this towards the club - It almost feels in a strange way like thay 'won' but im not sure what they have 'won' but I know exactly what we have lost.

The club is totally screwed up unless somehow a sale can be forced..as it's now all pointing something very strange even for neutrels that there are dark forces at work within the club.....who do not have the best interests of BRFC or the fans but there own financial gain !

Not all - but there is no doubt he is a MASSIVE problem....he's like a wall that stops genuine info from getting to them..

In other words Hughesy you are saying that these people in Pune are so thick that they can't see what is going on for themselves and are happy to believe whatever Kean tells them. And you seriously believe that if Kean goes these people have the ability to run the club properly?

If Kean goes he will be replaced by another nodding dog. The bottom line is that Kean does whatever he is told by those in Pune. It was the owner who wanted the wage bill reducing and Kean was happy to oblige even though it cost us our Premier League spot.

Anyone who has put forward a different viewpoint to the owners - Allardyce, Williams, Finn, Hunt etc. - has been sacked. If Kean goes any replacement will only be appointed if they agree to do what the Indians want. The face may change but the shambles will continue.

Genius, absolute genius.........a first class recipe for causing friction between fans and the potential for violence.

Just what we need

Just an idea, dont take it to heart FFS.

Il still be in the ground, just giving the stay-aways ideas.

It now appears that Kean is selling the line that only he can persuade Hoilett to sign a new contract and that the owners may be buying it! Utterly incredible what a liar he is and how gullible they are.

There is no chance of him staying of course but I'm not sure that matters to Venkys. What they want is to be able to get top price for him----that will keep Rovers afloat for a few more months and

most importantly, require nothing financially of them.

The more I think about it, the more this makes sense. I could not understand why Kean kept going out of his way, ever since he became manager, to talk up the chances of Hoilett re-signing.

Remember it was only "24 hours away"? and then Junior is "bursting to sign a new contract". And then when it didn't happen he blamed Hunt? And even since relegation he hasn't given up!

I'm sure all this was aimed at Desai (as everything is with him).

Gives us some hope eh because if his job is dependent on Hoilett he's gone for sure?

Conclusion-----what a slimy little weasel and what a bunch of idiots!

Edit---I was writing this before Kamy's post above came up. So I think I'm on the right lines.

I am told that Kean future hangs on whether whatever he has told the owners about Junior can be stood up. No doubt we'll find out today.

IF that is the one 50/50 decision then he is a gonner.... Hoilett is off to Germany, had that confirmed.

I am told that Kean future hangs on whether whatever he has told the owners about Junior can be stood up. No doubt we'll find out today.

Incredible. So his complete inability to manage the team/club doesn't count as important. They/she really is as stupid as it comes. Unless...it's their 'excuse' for getting rid of him.

He can be convincing and if someone told you 'keep me and hoillet stays, sack me and he goes' then obviously they would think about it because they want to get back to the prem and hoilett would help that. The problem is, it will never happen so they just need to see through the lie and sack him.

However, this theory just sounds weak to me because if it was the case then it would take a simple phone call to Junior Hoilett and ask him...or even to his agent. Employer (Venky's) calling Employee (Hoilett). What is the big deal there?

VENKYS if you are reading this - there is far more chance of Junior staying if Kean is not manager. That is a fact. Under proper management he may have signed already.

Too late now I fear.

I agree however had we a PROPER manager this last season, then Junior would have already been signed. Saying that, had we a PROPER manager then we wouldnt have gone down either!

Archived