BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All well and good, saying all that, Flopsy. People living in and around Blackburn will find it harder, to not attend games at Ewood Park - with or without Steve ****! in charge. I dont need to state why. That is obvious.

So youre going to travel up to Chorley are you ? Fair play to you. Committed. :rover:

Link still won't work for me in two browsers

It basically said desai still not convinced on pulling the trigger even though everyone else is telling her to including balaji and venky. Kean got to present his vision of where he'd take the club which included retaining most of current team but he'll fly back tomorrow with his future still undecided as guess everyones going to keep pressuring her.

Didnt say who it was by just a sportsmail reporter. Basically a load of ###### and not what we want to hear.

If he stays which is looking ###### likely then maybe all attention for protests should be aimed purely at desai and not venkys collectively. The other two are obviously just puppets with no influence as desai makes all the decisions.

Desai out = kean out

Does anybody else feel the need for more revelations to come out in the next few days to heap pressure on venkys/ kean. We want our club back!!!

YES!

Random question - but does ANYONE on here have contact with Junior Hoilett (He did go school at Bedes so worth a shot)???

Does anybody else feel the need for more revelations to come out in the next few days to heap pressure on venkys/ kean. We want our club back!!!

If there is anything it HAS to come out tonight/tomorrow as Sat = no coverage due to Champs League, then we wouldn't get a look in Sun and at at least Mon if not Tues & Wed should Chelsea win.

I hate to say it - but I can think of only one thing - and that is a boycott.

Imagine the publicity if we end up with more people outside the ground protesting than in it during the match ?

I work with a number of Rovers fans - and the concensus seems to be that if they keep Kean they won't be attending home matches.

DMTP,

My idea too. I'm imagining some thousands lined up single file along Bolton Road, with each holding a simple message such as "I'm not going back while they are in charge." The chanting & ranting won't make the news any more but a silent & dignified protest might.

Just thinking, that's all.

next season will simply be 90 minutes of abuse a defeat and a protest followed by a second game consisting of 90 minutes of abuse a defeat and a protest followed by a third.............................

he's scum end of he will never be accepted as anything other, so wrong that he is still here

Could not agree more. The chants may echo, but theyll be fierce!

• Backroom

All very true. Any ideas how we are going to oust a woman and a company based on another continent thousands of miles away and which does not communicate ?

Don't have any immediate ideas that aren't imprisonable offences.

I'm sure there are people better positioned than me who can work out ways to legally do some damage, though.

You'd be surprised pal, I imagine agents are telling their clients that going to Blackburn is career suicide at the moment. We're a club in freefall with no management structure to speak of, owners who are either thick beyond belief or corrupt, a fanbase more disillusioned than ever before and a squad in rapid decline.

We're not an attractive proposition - you're right, somebody will be willing to take the job, but I don't think it'll be anybody of repute. At best somebody who has nothing to lose.

Usually agree with you, DE. But not on this one.

Rovers are a 'free hit' for any out of work Manager. Things go wrong, they can blame the owners. Things go right reputation restored.

Thats how many football managers think, and theyve proved it many many times.

A source close to the player.....isnt the same as the man himself and direct quotes!

But it's what we all know, Whats he going to do? Ring up Mr's D ? I can just imagine it now.

"Hey yo big d hows it hanging?? I'm ready to sign a new contract now....NOT!!

Peace out homegirl"

Rovers are a 'free hit' for any out of work Manager. Things go wrong, they can blame the owners. Things go right reputation restored.

I like that mentality. Makes me positive about possibly seeing someone fill the seat when Kean gets the bullet.

But it's what we all know, Whats he going to do? Ring up Mr's D ? I can just imagine it now.

"Hey yo big d hows it hanging?? I'm ready to sign a new contract now....NOT!!

Peace out homegirl"

DIRECT QUOTES to prove he will NOT sign for the clown....it would do big damage to his chances ;)

if he's not sacked soon then the word has to go out for a full boycott of the first home game, and massive protest at the first away game.

Agreed, we'd have all summer to arrange it and spread the word too. Hope something like that can get organised if he isn't sacked.

if he's not sacked soon then the word has to go out for a full boycott of the first home game, and massive protest at the first away game.

A human chain/ picket line all the way around the ground outside - to try and stop others from going in too?

• Backroom

I hope you're right, Zacc, as if a decent manager is available and willing to take the job on it may persuade Desai to either give Kean the boot or stick him in the Indian academy, far away from the main running of the club.

I do fear our club is rapidly becoming a 'no-go' zone, though. I doubt there are many agents willing to do business with the Raos at present, and agents pretty much run football these days - for managers and players.

We may have a chance of a League One manager, I suppose. :mellow:

DIRECT QUOTES to prove he will NOT sign for the clown....it would do big damage to his chances ;)

I know what you meant I was just messing, He is'nt likely to give a direct qoute incase all other options fail to happen.

I see where you are coming from, a newspaper article stating how a few of Keans chosen boys from the drunken video would do it, Olsson, Hoilett or Lowe looking to leave.

If anyone is close to nick Harris or Martin B from the SUN (who really does'nt like Kean) get him to give it a crack.

A human chain/ picket line all the way around the ground outside - to try and stop others from going in too?

Im not sure it is right to physically stop people going in but there has to be a lot of worth in a picketing protest encouraging people to join outside rather than going in.

Paul Hunt, appointed by Desai, gave her a clear outline of the way the club was heading. She took no notice and he paid the price with his job. You are deluding yourself if you think that getting rid of Kean will solve all our problems. Our biggest problem is sitting in Pune and how we get rid of her is going to be the main issue with regard to improving the fortunes of the club.

Paul Hunt, appointed by Desai, gave her a clear outline of the way the club was heading. She took no notice and he paid the price with his job. You are deluding yourself if you think that getting rid of Kean will solve all our problems. Our biggest problem is sitting in Pune and how we get rid of her is going to be the main issue with regard to improving the fortunes of the club.

Look, it's a step in the right direction, and if Venky's are indeed 100% staying put, then we need to get into the frame of mind that will allow us to logically think about how this can work for the betterment of the football club.

Archived