BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Maybe a case of Rovers going to see if anyone is willing to come and if they are then sack Kean? Let's face it Rovers are damaged goods right now, a lot of managers will probably avoid the club with a bargepole.

Who or what is Rovers right now?

They have stolen our name. No idea as to what is happening, who is in control. (part of the plan?)

Farce beyond Farce.

My haterd for Kean / Anderson / Venkys / Agnew, just grows.

F them all.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think they'll soon find through their channels that there's basically nobody of repute willing to work for them, therefore Kean will retain his job by default.

It's strange, though. He's massively damaging their brand IMO, by association they look like buffoons.

Saying that, it's fairly obvious they are quite stupid people, despite their supposed business acumen (starting to think they pretty much lucked into their father's business and have been riding on that wave without much need for change). Still, I didn't expect them to be this stupid. Their advisers must be banging their heads against the walls of Venky's HQ.

Either that or the club is totally corrupt. I don't think there's any other explanation - stupidity on an almost unprecedented level or corruption, take your pick. Leaves us in a terrible situation either way.

There will always be someone willing to take the job - but we might have to look to the lower reaches of the Championship or even League One or Two.

I think we really just need to get rid of the bad smell at the club and right now I'd take Venky's trying to do the right thing and at least DOING something that shows they care. All we've had to date is words and "mistakes".

Karl Robinson's agent Robert Segal, who owned Robert Segal Management.

<h2 class="standfirst" style="margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 16px; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); clear: both; line-height: 25px; position: relative; font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">Sport Entertainment & Media Group has confirmed its acquisition of Robert Segal Management, adding a number of young football stars to its sporting client base.</h2>

So we're back to Anderson.

Think they'll soon find through their channels that there's basically nobody of repute willing to work for them, therefore Kean will retain his job by default.

It's strange, though. He's massively damaging their brand IMO, by association they look like buffoons.

Saying that, it's fairly obvious they are quite stupid people, despite their supposed business acumen (starting to think they pretty much lucked into their father's business and have been riding on that wave without much need for change). Still, I didn't expect them to be this stupid. Their advisers must be banging their heads against the walls of Venky's HQ.

Either that or the club is totally corrupt. I don't think there's any other explanation - stupidity on an almost unprecedented level or corruption, take your pick. Leaves us in a terrible situation either way.

Time the Serious Fraud Office was called,in my view !

Kean is not fit for purpose and as never been so ...

He is keeping his job , for non football reasons ...

Sport Entertainment & Media Group has confirmed its acquisition of Robert Segal Management, adding a number of young football stars to its sporting client base.

The above named company are the agents for Karl Robinson.

Anderson again.

The @PrestonTaxi may need to be taken with a large pinch of salt, as plausible as it all sounds, including the follow-up tweet, the guy has form at wind-ups.

He caused the PNE forum, or the dimwitted members of, to believe we had appointed Billy Davies for a 2nd time.

http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?69018-twitter-bullshit-or-truth&highlight=prestontaxi

• Backroom

There will always be someone willing to take the job - but we might have to look to the lower reaches of the Championship or even League One or Two.

You'd be surprised pal, I imagine agents are telling their clients that going to Blackburn is career suicide at the moment. We're a club in freefall with no management structure to speak of, owners who are either thick beyond belief or corrupt, a fanbase more disillusioned than ever before and a squad in rapid decline.

We're not an attractive proposition - you're right, somebody will be willing to take the job, but I don't think it'll be anybody of repute. At best somebody who has nothing to lose.

This is an occasion were I curse the tenacity of my fellow country men.

To put it politely, this is an occasion (and the not the first time) when all Rovers fans curse the shameless effrontery of your countryman.

Sport Entertainment & Media Group has confirmed its acquisition of Robert Segal Management, adding a number of young football stars to its sporting client base.

The above named company are the agents for Karl Robinson.

Anderson again.

That was in 2001 , Robert Segal is now the director of Impact Sports Management Limited, and also formed Robert Segal Representations Ltd in 2004. So I pressume Karl Robinson is represented by one of them and not SEM

We're not an attractive proposition - you're right, somebody will be willing to take the job, but I don't think it'll be anybody of repute. At best somebody who has nothing to lose.

Joey Barton? Ron Atkinson? Andy flippin Gray? Nothin would surprise me any more. :angry:

Cheapest alternative from Venky's point of view is Eric Black. I wouldn't be surprised to see Black take over with Kean in some sort of director of football / chief exec role.

I don't worry too much about not finding a replacement.

We might not be able to get any1 too decent but there are quite a few lower league managers, not to mention Scottish or international managers that would be prepared to take the risk. I imagine it wouldn't damage their CV too badly with future employers knowing roughly what conditions they had to work under.

Anyone-but-Kean doesn't quite apply (Ince, Grant, Shearer) but they would have to be pretty shocking to be as bad as Kean, and even if they were I doubt they would also be a despicable, low-life scumbag.

Apologies if posted somewhere else but this is from Raheem Hanley's twitter account - "So happy :D just signed my 1st professional contract with Blackburn Rovers after ignoring other interests #LoveMyTeam #LoveMyFans #BRFC"

What a hero - can someone who has seen him regularly give us more information on what kind of player he is, his potential, strengths, weaknesses etc

I don't worry too much about not finding a replacement.

We might not be able to get any1 too decent but there are quite a few lower league managers, not to mention Scottish or international managers that would be prepared to take the risk. I imagine it wouldn't damage their CV too badly with future employers knowing roughly what conditions they had to work under.

Anyone-but-Kean doesn't quite apply (Ince, Grant, Shearer) but they would have to be pretty shocking to be as bad as Kean, and even if they were I doubt they would also be a despicable, low-life scumbag.

Apologies if posted somewhere else but this is from Raheem Hanley's twitter account - "So happy :D just signed my 1st professional contract with Blackburn Rovers after ignoring other interests #LoveMyTeam #LoveMyFans #BRFC"

What a hero - can someone who has seen him regularly give us more information on what kind of player he is, his potential, strengths, weaknesses etc

Lots of potential really been pushing for a first team place this season -such potential this is really good news in current bad times :)

Cheapest alternative from Venky's point of view is Eric Black. I wouldn't be surprised to see Black take over with Kean in some sort of director of football / chief exec role.

Black , I suspect will link up with Bruce if the latter is employed again ...

Good job we supplied 95 and 02 then.

:P

You guys can take credit for Hodgson, Kidd, Ince and my personal favorite, 'a fooking crook'.

Countryman, not countrymen.

I was very happy with "fooking crook".

Archived