BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Senior Management Team

Kean must have pursuaded them that all bar us, Wolves and Bolton had been relegated to be replaced by a new influx of 21 teams and the league named had been changed to Championship. I was never in favour of not calling leagues 1st Div, 2nd Div etc as you can see how it can be confusing to the uninitiated.

I've received two e-mails from the marketing department soliciting business since I wrote to the marketing@rovers.co.uk address asking to be removed from the list. I then spotted an 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the e-mail. I should have clicked on this previously I accept however it shows the levels of apathy running through the club that they can't even be bothered actioning a simple written request.

Unsall as stated before no -one is left and anyway no-one has had any dialogue with our absent owners they will probably be expecting the football league to change their plans and travel to India for the meeting you should by now that these clowns expect everyone to spoon feed them :D

Archived