BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which players do you not want to leave....

bluefred

For me personaly, i couldnt care less if the all squad left and we had to start a fresh.

but with out this happening i suppose id like us to keep the following..

BUNN-HANLEY-HENLEY-LOWE-GIVET-FOMICA-ROCHINA-VUCKCEVIC-MORRIS-GOODWILLIE-YAKUBU.

here i think we hae the foundations of a decent championship squad.

For me personaly, i couldnt care less if the all squad left and we had to start a fresh.

but with out this happening i suppose id like us to keep the following..

BUNN-HANLEY-HENLEY-LOWE-GIVET-FOMICA-ROCHINA-VUCKCEVIC-MORRIS-GOODWILLIE-YAKUBU.

here i think we hae the foundations of a decent championship squad.

The Yak will leave.

Bunn

Henley Hanley Givet Morris

Vukcevic Formica Petrovic Marcus Olsson

Goodwillie Rochina

Would love that but can't see it happening.....we would need new championship-experienced wingers and full backs though as Bradley Wh-orr can go #### himself.

I think Bunn, Henley, Lowe, Hanley, Goodwillie, Orr, Marcus Olsson, Dunn, Pedersen, Morris will all stay.

I would also like Rochina, Petrovic, Formica, Givet and maybe Simon to stay.

Martin Olsson, Yakubu, Robinson, Hoilett, Nzonzi and Dann will all be gone.

In an ideal world......Rochina, Givet, Hanley, Olsson (Ideally both), Henley, Dunn, Yak - all the rest could go tomorrow for me.

Im also not sure if Petrovic would prove to be a decent player in the championship.

Yak id love to keep, but its not going to happen. Lowe whilst people still bang on about him is soooo average so far!

People actually want Goodwillie, Marcus Olsson and Orr to stay... christ on a bike.

Goodwillie is probably the slowest player I have seen in a Rovers shirt he looks like he is running through treacle.

Orr is a Keanite and not even average as a player.

Marcus Olsson just has pace and pretty much nothing else.

I would like us to give Petrovic, Formica, Simon, Rochina and Lowe a proper go but in a system that suits them.

The only ones worth keeping are the Yak and Givet ...

The rest can go me (Hoillet and Robbo will go anyway) most of the remaining need another relegation to find their level ...

And Robinson for me, but yeah, pretty much agreed with the above.

Archived