BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rednapp leaves spurs

Writing was on the wall when Redknapp ducked the question on MOTD. Will be interesting to see where Spurs go from here. They've got to make the right appointment and shouldn't gamble on someone like Martinez.

However, I'm in no doubt that Redknapp will put Kean's hat into the ring.

What are Spurs thinking?

Would not be surprised at all to see Spurs drifting back into a mid table team from now on.

Ridiculous decision

Is it only me that thinks there may be more baggage with Arry that has yet to come out?

Stupid question really.... it's quite obvious Levy does too.

Although it is being reported that the fall out was over Arry's large bonus for CL qualification. Spurs came 4th but Chelsea's win in the CL snatched the place away from them.

Common 'arry you know it makes sense what with the chance to work with the fantastic Rao's and a jolly or two in Pune!

Honest Harry's too much of a #$*$#!@ crook for Venky's liking.

Unlike Steve 'The fans spiked my drink!' Kean.

SSN's been engaged in an 'Arry wankathon all day. Unpleasant.

Is it only me that thinks there may be more baggage with Arry that has yet to come out?

Stupid question really.... it's quite obvious Levy does too.

Although it is being reported that the fall out was over Arry's large bonus for CL qualification. Spurs came 4th but Chelsea's win in the CL snatched the place away from them.

Only this weekend 'Arry - while phoning in the punditry at the 19th hole on the Beeb - was coming across all noble and magnanimous, claiming that Levy's mother had just died and thus he had more important things to worry about than dealing with the manager's contract. As usual, his true, grubby self has been quick to reveal itself. He's no loss to football (at least for now) in spite of what his chums in the press would have you believe.

It will be down to money.

Harry will have turned up at his contract talks with the massive offers he's had from Qatar and asked Spurs to match them.

Levy is a hard negotiator and rightly said no.

End of the day, Harry has got his money from the pay-off. He's not bothered about Spurs, just wanted his money either way.

I know this isn't Spurs related, but with Swansea appointing Michael Laudrup, I think I'll be watching them next season to keep an interest in the PL.

I'll also be wondering how things could have been different had we appointed him instead of Ince a few years back - then back to the realisation of us having Kean and the promise of another nightmare season in the Championship.

Rovers will always be my club, but I need to have some enjoyment in watching football next season and keeping an eye on Swansea may give me that (along with following the mighty Yeovil Town!) For me, football is about entertainment, and Rovers just aren't providing that at present...

Archived