BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vineeth Rao And Simon Hunt Next Out Of The Door?

Heard something interesting today. Asian guy at school said that in Indian culture it is no disgrace to be called a liar. However, most Indians who live here have adopted our attitude to lying - you don't do it and being called a liar, having your word called into question, is a big issue for us. could go a long way to explaining why, though we think Kean's lying is disgraceful, Venkys don't regard it as the same issue that we do.

Heard something interesting today. Asian guy at school said that in Indian culture it is no disgrace to be called a liar. However, most Indians who live here have adopted our attitude to lying - you don't do it and being called a liar, having your word called into question, is a big issue for us. could go a long way to explaining why, though we think Kean's lying is disgraceful, Venkys don't regard it as the same issue that we do.

There are Indian people I know very well that are the most honest people I know and honesty is greatly encouraged throughout their entire family. I've also had the displeasure of managing an outbound sales team for a while, and the Indians that worked there were some of the most dishonest people I know and they had absolutely no qualms about it.

In short, it's no different to any other culture. Some see lying as ok, some see it as a terrible vice. Depends on how you were brought up.

Then why are they allegedly removing Vineeth Rao, one of their own, who allegedly opined that Kean should be sacked.

Did you read his Facebook conversations with that fan? I'm surprised it's taking them this long to sack him...

You would think that the morons can understand losing money and face though

Heard something interesting today. Asian guy at school said that in Indian culture it is no disgrace to be called a liar.

Well I never! Tell us something we don't know. <_<

I too know plenty of honest Indian people, before anyone accuses me of racism. Just found it interesting that a guy from an Indian background should say it.

Ever considered he was telling lies too gumboots? :unsure:

Vinny was an idiot and did not have a clue and never heard of Simon Hunt in my life before, can't say they will be missed or that I am gutted they are leaving - however, to say they did a poor job is a bit silly, clearly there is only 1-2 people who are running the show and have real power.

LD and Maj, what are you talking about?

Reading between the lines ... and I maybe wrong ... Sounds like the Academy has been granted the Cat 5 status it was after.

Archived