BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vineeth Rao And Simon Hunt Next Out Of The Door?

Sounds about right. Simon Hunt was another on Kean's list.

Jobs for Kean's and Agnew's boys, with a smiling, 'approachable' figurehead inviting folk in to his office (or John Williams' office as was) for tea and sympathy.

Kean is at his strongest yet and the only queston is WHY?

After reading this on Sporting Intelligence in May ;

"Suggestions of a one-man plot by Hunt against Kean are ill-informed. In fact it is understood that Mrs Desai was also urged by Blackburn’s director of football, Simon Hunt (no relation to Paul) as well her most senior Indian executive at Ewood, Vineeth Rao, to replace Kean with a more experienced manager many months ago"

It was pretty obvious if Kean was to stay this season they'd both be leaving. Sadly this looks like the move that guarantees his survival for the start of the season at least, in my eyes anyway. With that knowledge we surely now face the start of the season with protests and thousands of empty seats. Welldone to everyone concerned!

the club is screwed nothing adds up , except Kean is more secure as manager than ever he has people in key positions Agnew + Shaw whilst the opposition have been got rid of..

BTW : if anyone thinks were going straight back up with this circus then they are smoking crack

Looking at this from the outside in a pattern is emerging it seems anyone who objects to kean as manager is marginalized and it seems unless Shebby follows suit it could be the shortest time span of a dof in football it will be interesting to see what happens if the season starts off bad whether Shebby has the necessary authority to get shut of Kean.

Shocked that they showed Vinny the door. Thought he would have stayed. Sacking/blaming everyone but Kean for relegation certainly seems to be the order of the day.

Hunt (name in leaked email) fired swiftly.

Rao (name in leaked Facebook convos) fired.

Kean (oily, all-smiles face-that-everyone-wants-to-punch leaked nightclub footage) unsackable.

Continuity fail.

Looking at this from the outside in a pattern is emerging it seems anyone who objects to kean as manager is marginalized and it seems unless Shebby follows suit it could be the shortest time span of a dof in football it will be interesting to see what happens if the season starts off bad whether Shebby has the necessary authority to get shut of Kean.

Unless Mrs D considers that shebby knows more about football than the two about to leave. She will also know that if Shebby goes, he will easily be able to go back to his old job as a football pundit on TV or other media outlet. So if she sacks him, he is not likely to say anything good about venkys etc etc then. Which will not be good for venkys in the far east. So I am hoping he has the power to sack, and Mrs D will listen to him because he is an Asian. I think a bad start and Kean is gone.

My educated guess is that Kean at the meeting with Mrs D put the blame of relegation onto Vineeth and Simon Hunt, by possibly saying that the reason that Rovers were relegated was because of the poor players that Vineeth and Hunt allegedly signed.

• Backroom

And then Kean didn't play. :rock: or was he trying to say Marcus Ollson on the left and Hoilett on the right was a better option than Vukcevic on either flank along with Hoilett?

. So I am hoping he has the power to sack, and Mrs D will listen to him because he is an Asian. I think a bad start and Kean is gone.

So the owd hag only listens to Asians? is that not saying she racist?

Unless Mrs D considers that shebby knows more about football than the two about to leave. She will also know that if Shebby goes, he will easily be able to go back to his old job as a football pundit on TV or other media outlet. So if she sacks him, he is not likely to say anything good about venkys etc etc then. Which will not be good for venkys in the far east. So I am hoping he has the power to sack, and Mrs D will listen to him because he is an Asian. I think a bad start and Kean is gone.

In that case perhaps Kean has convinced Mr Desai that he is Asian and has had vitiligo since being a small boy, and was kidnapped by his parents and exiled to Scotland. It's the only explanation.

My educated guess is that Kean at the meeting with Mrs D put the blame of relegation onto Vineeth and Simon Hunt, by possibly saying that the reason that Rovers were relegated was because of the poor players that Vineeth and Hunt allegedly signed.

So they'll sack family and won't sack Kean, interesting.

On a lighter note the youth department took a step in the right direction yesterday.

In that case perhaps Kean has convinced Mr Desai that he is Asian and has had vitiligo since being a small boy, and was kidnapped by his parents and exiled to Scotland. It's the only explanation.

You do have a point.

So the owd hag only listens to Asians? is that not saying she racist?

Hard to put into words what I meant. I think it is possible that with all the dodgy advice they have received. In the football world they do not understand. They have decided it is easer to trust one of their own.

Archived