BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

David Bentley

Hekla

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if he wants to comeback on a fifth of what he is earning at Spurs, or Spurs want to cover the majority of his wages while he is loaned that's great. However both options seem pretty remote to me.

I hope we don't go and get him and pay him 40k or something ridiculous. Injured, out of form, lacking in commitment.

Well if he wants to comeback on a fifth of what he is earning at Spurs, or Spurs want to cover the majority of his wages while he is loaned that's great. However both options seem pretty remote to me.

I hope we don't go and get him and pay him 40k or something ridiculous. Injured, out of form, lacking in commitment.

So just last time we took a chance on him. Once bitten, I don't know

He wouldn't put up with Ince, why would he put up with Kean?

He left because Spurs were a bigger club and he thought he was great. As useless as Ince was, he wasn't the reason Bentley left.

no, he was very very good for us(some people have real short memories) and if hed have chosen to go to a proper club to further his career and not the big time charlie sanctuary that is spurs he could have been a very good international player.

he was never as good as people made out when he was first here and hes even shitter now, so no thanks!!!

He was a top player for us, proved it week in, week out.

He just turned ###### soon after leaving.

Archived