BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gun Law Debate: Please keep posts civil and conversational

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim'll no doubt get the last word in but don't expect too much cos he doesn't do humour very well. But I'm sure that you already know that don't you dear boy?

Thank you Norman Wisdom.

That took you 45 minutes to come up with that retort, Jim.

I'm going to offer you a second chance to get the last word in though so make it a good one this time...

Last word. Now it's your turn.

Thanks for getting the thread back on track after Stuart's rude interruption.

Wires saying a student has died. Tragedy for his/her family but I wonder how they like the thousands of other victims feel about "freedom" now ?

Poor, very poor, and personal abuse too. But I wouldn't have expected anything less.

[Delete Picture]

Going back to this picture Steve.

Now I know you like guns and if you want to die in a hail of bullets on your next trip to the "mall" that's up to you but aren't you worried about your weight ?

Hypocrite.

• Backroom

It's called "freedom" of expression, the same freedom you defend so people can kill each other.

Another shooting today in the name of "freedom". Any comment ?

Criticising personal abuse and then giving it back out (after you initiate it in the first place)?

How very noble of you :P

I don't want to get into this topic too deeply but I was in a conversation about Cuba earlier, they had their firing squads: Warning, some graphic disturbing content http://www.therealcuba.com/page5.htm

Having a tyrannical totalitarian government over one and the right to defend oneself is basic with a lot of gun advocates. Of course, a rifle isn't going to be effective in the long run vs. some armed group from the Govt. coming to get you. Still it's something.

Of course, these situations in malls is something else, the 2 poor victims whose pictures I've seen.

Just adding that in.

• Backroom

Yippee. Another 3 gone. No more US, no more Hollywood. The world got that bit better.

Just been made aware of this disgrace of a post I'm on my mobile at the moment but I'll come back to it later

In the meantime say your goodbyes Jim!

On topic has anyone seen these new bullets advertised in America with the ability to penetrate windshields and winter clothing - those deer sure are getting more resourceful

Dear god some unbelievable stuff written in there. Mind boggling retarded stuff.

Some of its that bad Im sure they are taking the kean, but I really cant be sure.

• Backroom

Is that your last goodbye or just au revoir?

I'm gutted I missed reading the post before he edited it

Don't like having to ban people especially when they are clearly intelligent and more than capable of good debate but I felt that post crossed a line, to celebrate the death of innocent people (in 2 of the cases) to back up a viewpoint is sick IMO

Archived