BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Game Thread - Rochdale Away Pre Season

Well it looks like you have bid for a new Striker http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11698/7946556/Rovers-bid-for-Cox

When he played for us in the championship it took him about 5 games to get going, but, then got 4 in four games. As an outsider the worrying thing for me, is that on paper your squad should be able to at least finish in the automatic places. I know pre-season is about fitness, but, after relegation you've got to try and win a couple of them to re-engage the fans. Whether it's The Walker Trust, Venky's or Keen you've been massively let down. I think next season is going to be very hard.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROVERS: Robbo, Orr, Hanley, Givet, Morris, Olsson Marcus, Ribeiro, Murphy, Jorge, Gomes, Best

Radio Rovers just said that Jorge is a player in the Gattuso mould according to you know who. Will he ever give over?!

Well it looks like you have bid for a new Striker http://www1.skysport...ers-bid-for-Cox

When he played for us in the championship it took him about 5 games to get going, but, then got 4 in four games. As an outsider the worrying thing for me, is that on paper your squad should be able to at least finish in the automatic places. I know pre-season is about fitness, but, after relegation you've got to try and win a couple of them to re-engage the fans. Whether it's The Walker Trust, Venky's or Keen you've been massively let down. I think next season is going to be very hard.

Thanks what are his main strengths and weaknesses in your view?

Archived