BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh Made to Grovel!

The PL, FL and FA have been asking for ages to speak to someone at Rovers and there has been nobody Rovers have put forwards...

Now there is Shebby who was called to explain what is going on and I gather he told then the same as he told the fans and LT....

So if he disappears, there will be more than head scratching going on at the various football HQs.

I have reason to believe this was a dimension certain people did not include in their calculations and that goes whether it is all one massive conspiracy or a real fight.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely if the FA asked "why is Kean still manager?" Shebby couldn't brush them off with the 'happened before I joined' nonsense? He would have to give an explanation from the owners point of view.

The fans asked a lot of curly questions like that one and I believe Shabby is nothing if not consistent in his answers.

The PL, FL and FA have been asking for ages to speak to someone at Rovers and there has been nobody Rovers have put forwards...

Now there is Shebby who was called to explain what is going on and I gather he told then the same as he told the fans and LT....

So if he disappears, there will be more than head scratching going on at the various football HQs.

I have reason to believe this was a dimension certain people did not include in their calculations and that goes whether it is all one massive conspiracy or a real fight.

Thanks for clearing that up Philip, So what Shebby said was what he thinks is the truth whatever that may be, but you have now thrown up other questions, who are the certain people and what is the dimension you write about. Too many top jurnos have tried to get to the bottom of any perceived conspiracy theories and drawn a blank, so I think it will end up being a fight, and if so then I am backing Shebby, if only because he is from that part of the world and is more of a family member than Coco.

Surely if the FA asked "why is Kean still manager?" Shebby couldn't brush them off with the 'happened before I joined' nonsense? He would have to give an explanation from the owners point of view.

I'm not sure that's a question the FA would ever ask. For all the ineffectiveness of the country's football authorities, they cannot, unfortunately, enforce competence, honour or integrity.

Does any other tw in world sport have a global advisor in the lower leagues ?

The situation at Blackburn Rovers is entirely unheard of in world sport.

Shebby role is to get into the fans/supporters (I only use both words as it sometimes seems there's a confusion) who love Rovers. His objective was/is to take the cameras away from Pennywise. That has succeeded and according to script he went overboard at the open forum. Thanks to Shebby Coco has now gained more free time, he now has the 'squad' writing to the 'owners' etc etc. It's the same basic story that has been going on for nigh on 2 years. Bleed it till it's dry..

No blame associated to those who organised the Shebby open forum but FFS didn't you see what was coming?

What I thought at the time. I knew his use of English was limited. Even your thoughts on him are right or wrong. He was always likely to say something that could easily be misinterpreted.

Archived