BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh Made to Grovel!

That's the point I made earlier, from what he said, Kean wasn't talking as if Singh is his superior.

On the other hand he's lining up his excuses for poor performances now. Why would he do that if he's so sure of himself? Why would someone genuinely bulletproof waste the energy?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still think we have a couple of pantomime artists playing their lines.

Rovers fans are totally irrelevant.

This gets Kean a pass in the national press/Sky and the job's a good one.

Kean can then do his evil worst for another season.

I'm more inclined to believe Shebby's been installed by Balaji to annoy Kean

I'm more inclined to believe Shebby's been installed by Balaji to annoy Kean

If true, I think he is a very, very expensive irritant.

Venky's, I understand, are paying big, big bucks for this guy to do a job.

Singing for Shebby would be daft for me, the guy himself seems rather clueless and a public show of support could see him as our Kean replacement

Great point, Tom.

Kean is milking this for all its worth, for sympathy and deflecting the media ridicule onto shebby and away from himself.

unlike the media, and the owners, rovers fans will never be manipulated.

Still think we have a couple of pantomime artists playing their lines.

Rovers fans are totally irrelevant.

This gets Kean a pass in the national press/Sky and the job's a good one.

Kean can then do his evil worst for another season.

Well when we met him he did have a Bollywood producer with him. Perhaps it's one big production :D

This thread is quite worrying. How can you support either of the clowns? Look at the big picture.....we are a national laughing stock because of one, and got relegated by the other!! Can you imagine those morons on sky picking up on this? Singing for either idiot is an insult to the history of our great club.

Kean has some set of stones doesn't he? After he has relegated the club, has the worst record in the clubs history, has divided the fans, lied, cheated his way into, been convicted for drink driving, been filmed having a expletive riddle go at our former boss and refused to apologise to the fans for relegation, he has the gall to question the apology of Shebby Singh? The guy marches from one massively ill-judged comment and statement to the next.

He's a kahunt.

This thread is quite worrying. How can you support either of the clowns? Look at the big picture.....we are a national laughing stock because of one, and got relegated by the other!! Can you imagine those morons on sky picking up on this? Singing for either idiot is an insult to the history of our great club.

Because my hatred of Kean has reached new heights and if this annoys him it's worth it

Kean will NEVER resign.

No , I don't think he will ....

Shebby looks like too me as being part of the act ! Something is definately not kosher with these 2 ...

Whether it is to deflect criticism away from kean or he is just plain stupid ,..

Personally , I think Shebby will be gone very soon especially if we lose at Ipswich or Hull ..

Because my hatred of Kean has reached new heights and if this annoys him it's worth it

I think every football fan in the country knows how we feel about him by now. Shabby has made our club more bizzare than it was before..... I thought that would have been impossible!

No , I don't think he will ....

Shebby looks like too me as being part of the act ! Something is definately not kosher with these 2 ...

Whether it is to deflect criticism away from kean or he is just plain stupid ,..

Personally , I think Shebby will be gone very soon especially if we lose at Ipswich or Hull ..

I think the Venky's have a lot of faith in this guy !

Why I'm not so sure but let's be realistic, Kean is still here after making a reet old horlicks of the last 20 months, so it stands to reason, IMO, that Shebby is not going to be fired owing to a couple of 'silly statements'.

I think they have been hearing quite a bit about Kean which they have found surprising and I think Kean is now under enormous pressure, hence today's 'front footing' from Kean.

I think the Venky's have a lot of faith in this guy !

Why I'm not so sure but let's be realistic, Kean is still here after making a reet old horlicks of the last 20 months, so it stands to reason, IMO, that Shebby is not going to be fired owing to a couple of 'silly statements'.

I think they have been hearing quite a bit about Kean which they have found surprising and I think Kean is now under enormous pressure, hence today's 'front footing' from Kean.

I hope your right , Singh reminds me of Groucho Marx but then again , he was also the smart one !

even if we go into league 2?

what spiel will he come out with then?

"the fans just need to understand what we're trying to do here, I'm still confident we can get back into the top tier and achieve champions league. Its a very young squad we have here, and we have a very good youth acadamy bringing through players like Philip jones and junior Hoillet"

Dear Mr Keanscum

I wish to make you aware that I have supported BRFC for 40 odd years and every summer I have missed my football and have always looked forward to the new season arriving. This sadly changed this past summer following your successful attempt at relegating my beloved team from the Premiership. I know that the fans gave you a rough ride last season and believe me you certainly deserved it, I would suggest that the rough ride from the fans may well continue for some time.

In any case, what brought me to write to you was the fact that you have gone crying, yet again I may add, to your friends at SKY, complaining about the activity of Shabby and his comments in the fans get together last week. I note, from the media sources you crave, that you were so affected by his comments that you felt you had to ring the big boss woman back home in India to have a whinge and a whine. Well Mr Keanscum, that is the pot calling the kettle black dont you think ?

I as previously pointed out, have had my whole summer ruined by your incompetency, your ignomy, your crass effort at blaming the clubs relegation on everyone apart from yourself, your bleating in the media, your lack of footballing knowledge and tactics, your lack of pride, your lack of a basic human sense of failure and indeed everything else about you, oh yes, I forgot the epic tale of your drink drive charge and the lying in a court of law.

Can I now take it that seeing as Shabby accused you of a few truths in front of the camera you will now come out and apologise for your lack of effort in the past 18 months as manager of the club ? You see everything you have done has ruined my last 18 months completely, in fact, it ranks even worse than finding out my wife was playing away with a member of the bowling team. I am one of the fans who wants my complaint to be heard by the club, unfortunately it falls on the deaf ears of muppet number 1 (Agnew) and indeed the fellow muppets (Mrs d, and the Rao twins).

Finally wee man, take some humble pie and accept responsibility for your failings. Understand this you Scottish gimp (FRISP), you are not wanted at Ewood Park, you are despised far greater than anything linked with Burnely and claret and poo and believe me that kind of hatred doesnt come cheaply. Your emplyment of an army of bullies will never prevent the KEANSCUM OUT chants so call your dogs off. I trulyhope that you receieve this letter amongst the 500 a day positive letters. it should do pal because after all this is another of those positive letters. YOU ARE POSITIVLEY THE MOST HATED MAN AT EWOOD.

Thanks and quickly get out of our club.

Yours Roverite (1 of the 9000 missing fans)

Kean will NEVER resign.

Depressingly true. He has shown that he has no sense of self respect or professional decency since he's taken the job. He's shown himself to be the most vile, putrid, lying, conniving, twisted little rat that ever walked the earth, so there's no way he will do the right thing now. He couldn't give a flying one what the fans shout at him, he's making a fortune at the clubs expense and if the owners want him gone (if indeed they are the ones calling the shots), it's going to cost them. I truly and deeply despise the man.

Archived