BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh Made to Grovel!

Clearly we now have a Kean v Shebby situation.

Kean already lining-up his excuses for the expected poor start.

My money is on Kean to bite the dust.

Got a feeling that it would be cheaper to sack Kean than Shebby !!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you listen to what he says about "it didn't sound like a retraction" it sounds as if when he was on the phone to Mrs D that's what he demanded.

It would be great if Sam Allardyce requested a public apology and "retraction." The man knows no humility.

Given that there is a chance that singing Kean out, could lead to supporters being ejected from the ground a rendtion of Shebby Singhs Blue & White Army might not be a bad idea. I must admit the jury is out for me on Singh, so perhaps a manager who the fams want to take over from Kean could be used instead.

Post away with the suggestions and let the majority rule.

If you listen to what he says about "it didn't sound like a retraction" it sounds as if when he was on the phone to Mrs D that's what he demanded.

It would be great if Sam Allardyce requested a public apology and "retraction." The man knows no humility.

I'm actually glad Kean has made his displeasure public. IMHO it actually makes the charade scenario less likely.

To be fair to Singh, it has been spin by Kean's media chums that he has done a U-turn but he actually only apologised for his bluntness and the impact it apparently had on the players.

The fact Kean seems to need to demonstrate to the public that there is a divide between the two of them could be an indication that he's just a little afraid of Singh's influence in Pune. Let's see.

Having said that Mercerman has put his money on Kean to lose out so that probably means they'll both be here for a good while yet - well that or Singh will be off (sorry MM! ;) )

Time for some 'Shebby Singh's Blue and White army' on saturday

Come on Aggy, the mans a bleedin clown, and a clueless clown at that, to sing his name means you support the idiots in Pune and condone his big mouth....

Get a grip.

I think we need a flippin' statement from one of the ACTUAL owners about this. You can't start a season like this - it's internal and external war.

I didn't think I could imagine the situation getting worse but it just has.

It's time football was regulated and the people in charge brought to account.

It is UNBELIEVABLE that we are days off the season and this sort of crap is making the headlines. The whole shower need to be cleared out and replaced with the fans having a significant stake. It goes far beyond incompetence this. You couldn't buy a house here and treat it like this without some intervention.

Kamy on Twitter... "The way Kean is going after Shebby suggests that for the first time he is under threat. Pune source believes Shebby won't be removed."

Kind of makes sense when you consider all the others that have been fired have been behind closed doors. This is very public for Kean, can't think of any times he's officially spoken out about another BRFC employee.

I think we need a flippin' statement from one of the ACTUAL owners about this. You can't start a season like this - it's internal and external war.

I didn't think I could imagine the situation getting worse but it just has.

It's time football was regulated and the people in charge brought to account.

It is UNBELIEVABLE that we are days off the season and this sort of crap is making the headlines. The whole shower need to be cleared out and replaced with the fans having a significant stake. It goes far beyond incompetence this. You couldn't buy a house here and treat it like this without some intervention.

whoever they may be

This is very public for Kean, can't think of any times he's officially spoken out about another BRFC employee.

I have come to the conclusion that our owners don't want to sack Kean, they are trying to make his position untenable so he walks away.

I have come to the conclusion that our owners don't want to sack Kean, they are trying to make his position untenable so he walks away.

How untenable does it have to be? Its been untenable since the bolton at home match. Is there a scale of 1-10 of untenable?

Singing for Shebby would be daft for me, the guy himself seems rather clueless and a public show of support could see him as our Kean replacement

I disagree, not only is singing for shebby a quality insult to Kean but it also may show the owners that we can accept them they just have to get rid of kean.

How untenable does it have to be? Its been untenable since the bolton at home match. Is there a scale of 1-10 of untenable?

True. I mean untenable to the point where it becomes plainly obvious to the world that Venky's are out to ruin Kean.

I think this will likely all end up in a big court battle.

I've believed since Singh came in that they were trying to push him over the edge so they wouldn't have to pay him compensation when he eventually resigns.

I've believed since Singh came in that they were trying to push him over the edge so they wouldn't have to pay him compensation when he eventually resigns.

Yup, I have read your comments about it a few times. I just wasn't sure until now that was the case.

Whether it is about money or just payback I am not sure. Probably a bit of both.

True. I mean untenable to the point where it becomes plainly obvious to the world that Venky's are out to ruin Kean.

I think this will likely all end up in a big court battle.

Ah i see your point. Think you could be right. No one is giving an inch!

Kean has some set of stones doesn't he? After he has relegated the club, has the worst record in the clubs history, has divided the fans, lied, cheated his way into a job, been convicted for drink driving, been filmed having a expletive riddled go at our former boss and refused to apologise to the fans for relegation, he has the gall to question the apology of Shebby Singh? The guy marches from one massively ill-judged and double standard comment and statement to the next.

Yup, I have read your comments about it a few times. I just wasn't sure until now that was the case.

Whether it is about money or just payback I am not sure. Probably a bit of both.

Admittedly It's only an assumption based on meeting him personally and him basically have free reign down at Ewood, not only in what he can do but his freedom to say what he wants about the management. He was doing so at pitch side, and being very open with his views as he was at KGH (actually he was more open at KGH).

I can't find another reason for bringing Shebby Singh in other than being a troubleshooter to get rid of the "problem", and I don't buy the theory that he's been brought in to take the heat off Kean and appease the fans to get season tickets sold. Singh is one of Venky's golden boys and one of their famous friends. I just can't see them siding with Kean by insulting one of their famous friends, unless there's more going on under the surface and Venky's cannot sack him for some reason. But if they cant sack him then how did they get away with employing his nemesis Shebby Singh in the first place? Not a lot makes sense and this is the only conclusion I can come up with.

I prefer the rendition of The Shaman's Ebeneezer Goode I heard last season.

Kean's a crook

Kean's a crook...

...Stevie Kean's a crook.

Was actually ''Kean's a ****'' (female reproductive organ that rhymes with stunt) but works either way.

its not often i laugh when reading others post on the internet, but this had me smiling.. The beat of "ebeneezer good" ran through my head and i added the lyrics, it sounds brilliant and with a twist of humor.

on keans request for an apology and his general behaviour, am i the only one who sees he has the tendencies of a sociopath.?

Kean has some set of stones doesn't he? After he has relegated the club, has the worst record in the clubs history, has divided the fans, lied, cheated his way into, been convicted for drink driving, been filmed having a expletive riddle go at our former boss and refused to apologise to the fans for relegation, he has the gall to question the apology of Shebby Singh? The guy marches from one massively ill-judged comment and statement to the next.

Not only a set of stones but more tellingly, very cocky and arrogant to publically reject an apology from one of Venky's famous and valued chums. He honestly believes he's untouchable.

Still think we have a couple of pantomime artists playing their lines.

Rovers fans are totally irrelevant.

This gets Kean a pass in the national press/Sky and the job's a good one.

Kean can then do his evil worst for another season.

I don't really know why Kean's after an apology shebby has said if he does not win enough games he will be sacked basically he's telling him to do his job why does wee Stevie have a problem with that? Ped's deserves an apology but not kean who really does not care about ped's but is using him.

Maybe Shebby genuinely thinks he is above Kean but Kean has been told the opposite is true? So chaotic is the current regime literally nothing surprises me anymore. Perhaps Mrs Desai is team Stevie and the other Venkyboys are team Shebby and they are just pawns in a f**ked up game of chess. A custard pie fight in the centre circle at half time in the Hull game seems the most logical way to sort out who's top dog in this circus.

Archived