BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh Made to Grovel!

My enemy's enemy is my friend. I'm on Team Shebby

Completely agree.

My dislike for Kean and what he's done to our club, by way of intentional and unintentional/incompetent actions, is such that I'm happy to support anybody opposing him.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the LT some of the players have drafted a letter asking the owners to take action.

I thought chief ring licker Murphy said they were all behind the manager? ;)

Removing that slime is the only justifiable reason for ever writing to the Goonies

I thought chief ring licker Murphy said they were all behind the manager? ;)

Removing that slime is the only justifiable reason for ever writing to the Goonies

...I took it as action against Singh...

• Backroom

According to the LT some of the players have drafted a letter asking the owners to take action. Normally Venky's don't like employees telling them what to do.

Heh. Whilst they're in a letter-writing mood could they draft an open letter to the supporters apologising for playing so abysmally last season then? They're all "behind" Kean so clearly the blame must rest on their shoulders.

I eagerly await a heartfelt apology signed by lead Kean cheerleader Bradley Orr.

According to the LT some of the players have drafted a letter asking the owners to take action. Normally Venky's don't like employees telling them what to do.

What kind of 'action' do they expect them to take? Sack him, put him in stocks, behead him? Kean and his band of drunken men must be delighted at this news as it really puts Venkys in an awkward position.

FFS, talk about tail wagging the dog.

We need a Souness for a few months

Souness wouldn't put up with Venkys, although I agree we need a proper man-manager and not a buddy for the players.

What we desperately need though is a John Williams type figure to be given the remit to run the club for football and community purposes. Not for the ego enlargement of a second rate coach.

Has a club, its manager, owners and players ever given less of a toss about it's supporters?

No and by not listening to the advice from the plebs their beloved reputation is a laughing stock in the UK. Thats the bit I can not understand.

Would Richard Branson go and buy a club in another country he wished to promote his empire, take rash decisions with poor or no advice, completely go against the local majorities ideology EVERYTIME, and then rub their noses in it and balls it up so bad the whole county thought he was a complete muppet?

I doubt it

Would Richard Branson go and buy a club in another country he wished to promote his empire, take rash decisions with poor or no advice, completely go against the local majorities ideology EVERYTIME, and then rub their noses in it and balls it up so bad the whole county thought he was a complete muppet?

No as that would be stupid or crazy. Take your pick which one our dear Mrs D is.

Didnt take Murphy too long to show his true colours! One of the many reasons I didnt want him at Rovers. :glare:

I think the size of his pay packet will have something to do with this !

As ill advised as shebby's comments were they were really no different to the kind of things you hear at grounds week in week out - you know, the kind of things that football fans say!! And there is the crux, shebby was speaking to fans as a fan. Which, for me, makes him slightly more likeable than any of the other fools running our club.

Pre season disrupted by shebby's comments: we won the very next pre season game........what was the excuse before shebby spoke ???? and there was only a week of pre season to go anyway!!! Did the boys come back from Ireland and say we just can't train this week because shebby made us cry??? Give me a break!!!!

Pedersen and players upset by pensioner comment: Bless their cotton socks, my heart bleeds for them, really it does - imagine being called something so nasty as a pensioner, I really feel your pain......

Grow a pair the lot of you!!!!!!! instead of moaning about petty names how about you get on with your jobs and earn your money!!!! You all make the kind of money in a week that takes most people years/a lifetime to earn. For this season at least get yer heads down, do your jobs and for once in your mollycoddled lives earn every penny you make every second you are on that pitch!!!! Then you will have earned the right to moan and can all write as many letters as you want!!!!

Pedersen was already on the transfer list - lets analyse that shall we..... on transfer list...club thinks no longer capable of doing the job needed.... wow didn't take a rocket scientist to work that out does it ladies??? How many clubs have been banging on our door to try and buy Pedersen???? Is that upsetting you too Mr Pedersen, there there please don't cry!!!! Maybe the boys will write some letters to try and get a club to buy you!!!

And as for kean - yawn, nothing changes, keep running to teacher and yr press buddies. We will have our club back, you will not be employed by our Rovers forever.

If Singh's comments have genuinely created a siege mentality within the squad then those comments will have created a real benefit.

Frankly Singh was only echoing what most fans would think so I think it's a bit precious for the players to be jumping up and down pretending to be upset after the way they've performed over the last couple of seasons.

I would however not attach too much blame to new players like Murphy as he isn't the one who got us into the mess were in, it was the players who were already here - like Morten Gamst Bloody Pedersen.

If the players can prove Singh's comments ill advised this season with their performances on the pitch then good on them. However they've a lot of ground to win back with the supporters and we need to see real quality performances on the pitch to back up the potentially empty platitudes about being "disgusted" and united blah blah blah.

Didnt take Murphy too long to show his true colours! One of the many reasons I didnt want him at Rovers. :glare:

His comments about MGP and to a lesser extent Kean were out of order. Whether they were correct or not - you keep comments like that behind closed doors.

In all this Keans reaction makes me laugh - if MGP is such a vital player why is he on the transfer list ? One for Mr Cryer to raise ?

Archived