BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh Made to Grovel!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your move shebbster, may as well keep the farce going and issue a statement calling for Kean to be sacked.

Whilst the club has no credibility you may as well call his bluff shebby.

Call Mrs Desai and demand Kean's instant dismissal, nobody would care that it is on the eve of the new season so long as he is gone.

If you lose, as I suspect you may, at least you tried, I and many would thank you for trying.

If you win and Kean is sacked well you would become an overnight hero.

C'mon shebby he who dares and all that.....

It will be interesting to see SS's next move. I can't see him rolling over.

Sorry for keep posting these links.

BACKBURN BOSS STEVE KEAN CALLS FOR SHEBBY SINGH SACK - Daily Star.

http://www.dailystar...bby-Singh-sack/

Mrs. D. isn't moving quick enough for wee Steve it seems.

I hate Kean as much as the next SANE fan but nowhere in that poor excuse of an article does it mention Kean wanted Singh dismissed

Ha, brilliant quote posted by Iceman on Facebook, taken from the LT article...

"I don’t know who was guiding him, it all seems to have dealt with naively, terribly, poorly, whatever word you want. If you get sucked in and say things that aren’t politically correct, it is going to get publicised and then you have a problem because you have to deal with it." Steve Kean

According to the LT some of the players have drafted a letter asking the owners to take action. Normally Venky's don't like employees telling them what to do.

Easy, Shebby just needs to put the Cryons&paper on a high shelf away from the tell-tale kids.

I think Shebby just needs to carry on doing his job the way he has been and not respond to any of this, I think most people(even outside of blackburn) now realise that when kean talks its usually just BS or self preservation.

According to the LT some of the players have drafted a letter asking the owners to take action. Normally Venky's don't like employees telling them what to do.

I wonder if it will carry more weight than the near 5k sig petition that was supposed to find it's way to Mrs D's coffee table ?

I wonder if it will carry more weight than the near 5k sig petition that was supposed to find it's way as Mrs D's coffee mat?

corrected for you

Nice one lol I bet Keans got this one laminated and framed :)

I hate Kean as much as the next SANE fan but nowhere in that poor excuse of an article does it mention Kean wanted Singh dismissed

No, but it was in the title and in these days of litigation you would think someone would get them to retract it if it wasn't true. The alternative though is Kean doesn't want Singh sacked - haha! Not likely after today.

Andy Cryer on twitter states there is an interview with Shebby tomorrow in the LET. He says he is more diplomatic but is clear about a few things. In response to a question where he asks if Shebby has been told off because Kean is higher up the pecking order, he says "think again"

Shebby is a veil, a mask over the faces of Rovers fans to (try) and stop us seeing the truth.

You've been on the money so far but with Kean making the comments he has, in public, I'm not so sure.

Surely Kean's not that good an actor?

I am lead to understand it's a done deal. Shebby time in UK is limited.

Taking that in the context of your previous post (the veil) I'm confused.

So Shebby is on a short term deal designed to get close to BRFCAG and garner sympathy for Kean?

If that's the case, he must be on top dollar for the sale of his integrity...

So Shebby is going around telling everyone he's the global advisor and Kean's superior and he's in cahoots that it's a pantomime and will allow them to remove him?

I can't believe that. Why would he agree to it? It'll make him look a total idiot. Money, he's not skint himself.

I still go with he's there to make life uncomfortable for Kean. I have to hope as the alternative is Kean running the place on his own terms till he says he's had enough.

Taking that in the context of your previous post (the veil) I'm confused.

So Shebby is on a short term deal designed to get close to BRFCAG and garner sympathy for Kean?

If that's the case, he must be on top dollar for the sale of his integrity...

Shebby role is to get into the fans/supporters (I only use both words as it sometimes seems there's a confusion) who love Rovers. His objective was/is to take the cameras away from Pennywise. That has succeeded and according to script he went overboard at the open forum. Thanks to Shebby Coco has now gained more free time, he now has the 'squad' writing to the 'owners' etc etc. It's the same basic story that has been going on for nigh on 2 years. Bleed it till it's dry..

No blame associated to those who organised the Shebby open forum but FFS didn't you see what was coming?

So Shebby is going around telling everyone he's the global advisor and Kean's superior and he's in cahoots that it's a pantomime and will allow them to remove him?

I can't believe that. Why would he agree to it? It'll make him look a total idiot. Money, he's not skint himself.

I still go with he's there to make life uncomfortable for Kean. I have to hope as the alternative is Kean running the place on his own terms till he says he's had enough.

My best guess is that Kean is Desai's man and Singh is Barry Rao's man and they are playing some kind of sibling power game with real life dolls.

The thing I find most peculiar is why start buying players now? If they were using their own cash rather than debt, why not do it last year, rather than wait for the coincidental changing of banks...?

Shebby role is to get into the fans/supporters (I only use both words as it sometimes seems there's a confusion) who love Rovers. His objective was/is to take the cameras away from Pennywise. That has succeeded and according to script he went overboard at the open forum. Thanks to Shebby Coco has now gained more free time, he now has the 'squad' writing to the 'owners' etc etc. It's the same basic story that has been going on for nigh on 2 years. Bleed it till it's dry..

No blame associated to those who organised the Shebby open forum but FFS didn't you see what was coming?

Ouch. Really hope that's just your opinion and you're having an off day... :(

Please do a google on Shebby. It's not a go at you but the man is a moron.

My best guess is that Kean is Desai's man and Singh is Barry Rao's man and they are playing some kind of sibling power game with real life dolls.

The thing I find most peculiar is why start buying players now? If they were using their own cash rather than debt, why not do it last year, rather than wait for the coincidental changing of banks...?

Ouch. Really hope that's just your opinion and you're having an off day... :(

Weirdly its probably caused by SINGHa beer

Please do a google on Shebby. It's not a go at you but the man is a moron.

But he is a well off sports personality with friends in high places and a placeholder within Venky's inner circle. I can't comprehend why Venky's would rock that boat to look after Steve Kean who only two years ago was a little known coach.

Archived