BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Singh Made to Grovel!

Doesnt everyone agree whatever the sham, we as fans don't matter to this shower of s#|t.

The whole farce see's our club getting dragged down further.

I wonder how many Venkys/Kean stooges monitor & post on here?

They will be laughing at the confusion.

The only clear objective to me - rid the club of all the current regime.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he is a well off sports personality with friends in high places and a placeholder within Venky's inner circle. I can't comprehend why Venky's would rock that boat to look after Steve Kean who only two years ago was a little known coach.

truth is stranger than fiction.

it could be a very tangled web indeed

No blame associated to those who organised the Shebby open forum but FFS didn't you see what was coming?

Some people want more interaction and communication with the owners/seniors and then stuff happens like this or fans kick up a fuss with what is communicated. Surely people knew this was likely to happen and in my opinion we pretty much brought this distraction and embarassment upon ourselves - and it makes me wonder, was that the original plan??

It's in a similar vein to how some people want to "enlighten" the world to our plight and can't understand how people view us in a negative light when they see the negative images relayed to them. We were a pretty much friendless and frowned upon club when we were well run, why some fans think that will change and we will suddenly become likeable/have the support of the media is beyond me.

I'm not for courting disaster or sniggering at failure. It's time to stop advertising the circus, focus on the football and get behind the team.

Shebby may be a dumb bafoon on camera but he is not that stupid in RL (think the borris johnson of football).. the guy has made a fortune and much renown (bad and good)..

As I said before he will speak his mind and upset peeps.. but the little sod will dabble.

Saying that if he rids us of Kean fair play.. but I reckon if he had the power we would of already seen it.

Part of me dreads the events to unfolds. and part of me expects them.. what better way to win than bring in an anti kean fellow as manager, while making a very big asian star the number one (who has never been close).. us fans will lap it up.. and while that happens Shabby can play away in the psychology game.

I am lead to understand it's a done deal. Shebby time in UK is limited.

As Global advisor, he can do that from a studio in Singapore without changing job title.

However, if he does relocate, the PL, FL and FA are going to be non-plussed given the yarn he spun to them....

Team selection and tactics solely down to the manager? Oh dear.

IF there is a real fight, then Shebby has to say that.

'Steve was the man in charge and still is.'

Gulp.

This confirms ARA's view in my opinion. Get as many of the fans onside as you an. Get them to love Stevie. Whoops!

I would have thought that in any sane world if you wrote publicly complaining about the boss the boss would have you out straight away. This hasn't happened and it looks like Steve's the boss.

I now fully expect Shebby to be recalled soon and more Stevie smirking misery. It just can't be naivety anymore can it. What hold does the muppet have over the Rao's?

Sorry Glen Mullan but I suspect for all your brave efforts you've been led up the garden path. Back to a war of attrition it is.

Just out of curiosity All Rover Asia, how did you come to this conclusion so soon?

Team selection and tactics solely down to the manager? Oh dear.

It's got to be that way at every club.

No doubt Singh's tactic is to give the numpty enough rope although everyone knows that he's had more than enough to hang himself 10x over already.

It's good to have someone lurking over his shoulder. Kean has been given ample time to make himself a success yet the owners have until recently supported his failure. If he doesn't get it right fast, he will have to go but as I've said before, it doesn't take a great or experienced manager to get out of this league. You can compare our God-awful defending style of football to that of Boothroyd, Keane, Jewell, McCarthy, Holloway etc. once they'd been promoted - so in the back of your minds brace yourselves for the possibilty that things may click better in a lower standard league. I personally don't think we will hit the ground running but expect we will be there or there abouts at the end of the season - I have no idea who will be in charge though.

Personally I think only his sacking will get fans back in their droves but fortunately, with us buying a few sensible and experienced players, I think that the squad is more attractive for someone to take over the reins and despite the furore on here, I think that Rovers are much less of a laughing stock at the moment. The owners are re-investing in players despite relegation, they are shutting their mouths and putting fall-guys in front of the cameras to talk the talk and take the flak - let's see what they are really made of now.

'Steve was the man in charge and still is.'

Okay enough of this crap ---AllRoverAsia please put into print how you gleamed the information Shebby is on his way out, Please read the papers today, Shebby has told it as it is and fair play to him, Mrs. D knew what Shebby had said last week and even though coco apparently rang her personally to complain he seems to have got nowhere with his crybaby tactics. So here's the challenge AllRoverAsia I ask you again to put into PRINT why Shebby is on his way out. I am sick and tired of all the ITK'S who apparently know the score but don\t actually back it up with actual words/facts.

Gulp.

This confirms ARA's view in my opinion. Get as many of the fans onside as you an. Get them to love Stevie. Whoops!

I would have thought that in any sane world if you wrote publicly complaining about the boss the boss would have you out straight away. This hasn't happened and it looks like Steve's the boss.

I now fully expect Shebby to be recalled soon and more Stevie smirking misery. It just can't be naivety anymore can it. What hold does the muppet have over the Rao's?

Sorry Glen Mullan but I suspect for all your brave efforts you've been led up the garden path. Back to a war of attrition it is.

Just out of curiosity All Rover Asia, how did you come to this conclusion so soon?

As Global advisor, he can do that from a studio in Singapore without changing job title.

However, if he does relocate, the PL, FL and FA are going to be non-plussed given the yarn he spun to them....

IF there is a real fight, then Shebby has to say that.

Please pray tell what yarn Shebby has spun, again I see and read garbage, if you are going to make comments such as above it would be really really good if you actually explained your comments instead of the I know stuff you don't type comment.

Archived