BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A heads up

ABBEY

There are temp 3 way lights at pleasington turn off near fieldens . It was backed up to toll bar @ 8pm last night . I know small crowds are the future but it will be busy before and after the game tommorow and Saturday .

There are temp 3 way lights at pleasington turn off near fieldens . It was backed up to toll bar @ 8pm last night . I know small crowds are the future but it will be busy before and after the game tommorow and Saturday .

Cheers Abster.

Through Belmont and Tockholes it is then.

Where's the toll bar?

It's the traffic lights where the A674 Chorley Road, well Finnington Lane to be accurate, joins the road in from Riley Green, Walton Le Dale etc.

Looks like Tockholes will be busy!!

It's called Preston Old Road

As Ewoodace didn't know Toll Bar I thought the direction would help. It's Moulden Brow at Toll Bar, Preston Old Road starts half way to Feniscowles!! But yes a lot of local people might call it POR

Anyone wanting to avoid the A666 in Darwen be warned that there are 3 way lights at the roundabout junction of Lower Eccleshill Road, Eccleshill Road & Greenbank Terrace. You also can't access Lower Eccleshill Road/Goose House Lane from A666 or vice versa from Hollins Grove Street.

It has been fairly quiet around there this week, but football traffic could have an impact.

• Backroom

You really are a pleb at times Jim ..

Admin

Can we have the +1 button back please

Only joking Jim, I imagine it does originate from America but it is quite commonly used over here now

We were late, forgot about 7.45 KOs. I thought I was pushing things but the woman in front was clearly practising for the Dakha across Tockholes!! Still we both got there - just.

Sounds like American management-speak gobbledegook to me.

I thought it was a military or aviation phrase derived from a 'heads ups display'.

I like Stephen Fry's thoughts on language that it is mutable and evolving rather than rigid and unchangeable.

Apologies for going off topic, although I'd hope that the traffic has cleared by now?

Archived