BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] the almighty dossier.

greco

I´ve tried to ask about it a couple of times in other threads, whether it´s been avoided on purpose or not seen, i do not know, but what i do know is that this dossier has been talked about and brought up on several occasions. We as fans and our club, are in a rather confusing and chaotic time. The information we fans recieve and from a number of different sources, is getting harder and harder to decipher. I cant be the only who is getting tired of listening to the usual rumour mill and as a result doesnt know which leg to stand on.

If this document was good enough for the authorities, why not us fans.?

If this dossier can shed some light on the circumstances regarding our club, why not share it.?

This might seem as a an attack on brag or others who have worked on creating this dossier, but it is not. I truly support your hard fought battle against these imbeciles and i applaud your persistence.

I have met the authorities with BRFC Action Group and I have not seen the content of the dossier beyond one particular section which I consider to be explosive in its implications and should not be disclosed to the general public until this whole sorry chapter is over and done with.

This situation of my not having read through the dossier is one I am perfectly happy with. I am very happy that many documents have been gathered under terms of confidence that would exclude me from seeing them. I am not part of BRFC Action Group, do not have the time to be an active member nor am I geographically where I would need to be to be an integral part of that Group.

In my opinion, BRFC Action Group members are conducting themselves responsibly and with commendable professionalism. It might take time but I think there are grounds for optimism that all the hard work being put in by this dedicated group of fans will pay-off for all of us.

Please take the time to listen to podcast 39 and Mark Fish gives a superb summation of where things are at.

A final point is that the dossier is not some fixed document. It is being added to and revised all the time as additional information becomes available. If the dossier did not contain sensitive and severely restricted confidential material, what would be the point of assembling it?

Absolutely. People who've gathered this information should be applauded. It's the authorities who I have little faith in but while there's a remote possibility that they will do something about it then it's better to keep the document limited for now.

Would the dossier be publicly released after an outcome has been drawn?

I don't know what the terms are under which some of the information and submissions have been gathered.

I know BRFC Action Group are keen to be as open as possible.

Speaking of stuff we haven't heard about for a while, whats the deal with the Ian Battersby/Currie bid? Are they still putting something together? or have they given up?

Thankfully they are still there if there is a deal to be done.

These are strictly my personal opinions so please do not attribute the to anyone else but as things stand, the club is not for sale and the ability to undertake a normal corporate transaction gets more murky by the day.

Based on the Venky's track record of implementing their agreement with the Walker's Trust and undertaking to the supporters in November 2010, would anybody trust any undertaking given by Venky's?

And if it came to enforcement, who would fancy their chances of collecting their cash back from small town Rajasthan?

I share your cynicism but having seen key people put on the spot and heard their answers, I am not writing off the chances of official action the fans would be delighted and relieved to see.

Unfortunately, I feel it will be us and our club that will be punished, not so much those who are to blame.

I´ve tried to ask about it a couple of times in other threads, whether it´s been avoided on purpose or not seen, i do not know, but what i do know is that this dossier has been talked about and brought up on several occasions. We as fans and our club, are in a rather confusing and chaotic time. The information we fans recieve and from a number of different sources, is getting harder and harder to decipher. I cant be the only who is getting tired of listening to the usual rumour mill and as a result doesnt know which leg to stand on.

If this document was good enough for the authorities, why not us fans.?

If this dossier can shed some light on the circumstances regarding our club, why not share it.?

This might seem as a an attack on brag or others who have worked on creating this dossier, but it is not. I truly support your hard fought battle against these imbeciles and i applaud your persistence.

The dossier is not going to be made public, until it has been investigated properly by the relevant people. Otherwise people would have chance to bury the evidence and get their excuses lined up.

That was the answer at the BRAG meeting. As far as I'm aware that is still the case.

The dossier is not going to be made public, until it has been investigated properly by the relevant people. Otherwise people would have chance to bury the evidence and get their excuses lined up.

That was the answer at the BRAG meeting. As far as I'm aware that is still the case.

And, not disputing the good work that is surely going on, but does sitting on this information not give the perpetrators of the wrong doing a chance to get their house in order?

Presuming they understand they have done wrong, and presuming they are most likely aware people are sniffing around I would assume they are very busy in a damage limitation process already.

I have met the authorities with BRFC Action Group and I have not seen the content of the dossier beyond one particular section which I consider to be explosive in its implications and should not be disclosed to the general public until this whole sorry chapter is over and done with.

This situation of my not having read through the dossier is one I am perfectly happy with. I am very happy that many documents have been gathered under terms of confidence that would exclude me from seeing them. I am not part of BRFC Action Group, do not have the time to be an active member nor am I geographically where I would need to be to be an integral part of that Group.

In my opinion, BRFC Action Group members are conducting themselves responsibly and with commendable professionalism. It might take time but I think there are grounds for optimism that all the hard work being put in by this dedicated group of fans will pay-off for all of us.

Please take the time to listen to podcast 39 and Mark Fish gives a superb summation of where things are at.

A final point is that the dossier is not some fixed document. It is being added to and revised all the time as additional information becomes available. If the dossier did not contain sensitive and severely restricted confidential material, what would be the point of assembling it?

My concern with any dossier is who investigates/ acts upon its content.

Does anybody feel confident that the football authorities will act with total impartiality. Will they want their shortcomings exposed?

The money involved at the top of football is immense.

Our situation is probably a fly in the ointment they could all do without.

That is why I would like to see the people who have been given the dossier asked directly questions as to there intent of any action.

If nothing is forthcoming give the evidence to the media.

I can't see any benifit to our aim of seeing fit and proper ownership of BRFC, in sitting with fingers crossed.

We could well be the next Pompey.

Please if someone can - blow the whistle.

And, not disputing the good work that is surely going on, but does sitting on this information not give the perpetrators of the wrong doing a chance to get their house in order?

Presuming they understand they have done wrong, and presuming they are most likely aware people are sniffing around I would assume they are very busy in a damage limitation process already.

Possibly, but revealing it to all and sundry will definitely do that. Plus there is info in there supplied by people who want their identities kept secret too. If you are desperate to find out, I'd suggest approaching BRAG personally, and asking if you can see the info. I don't know what response you will get, but it won't be published yet.

Greco I have also met with the authorities at the FA at Wembley with Glen & Mark.

I have not learnt everything but I know enough and I am not about to break confidences on what I know but what I know is explosive and there is no way it can be put out on a public forum because as people have stated it gives certain individuals chance to bury the information.

You also have to remember none of the information has been proved only the football authorities can fully investigate it and verify it and that could take a long time.

If you recall only information that has been verified can be put out there non verfied info can't.

As you are probably aware you start doing that Anderson's Lawyer will be in overdrive so we really have to be very careful.

You remember what he did when he saw comments on the LET message board.

All I will say on the matter is have some patience we all want the best for our club but not at the expense of lawsuits on ordinary fans who are trying their best.

I cant add much more to what Mark said on the podcast,

This dossier as its now being called continue's to grow daily. This has taken over 12 months to compile, at times working 24 hours a day and always working 7 days a week. We have done this in our free time with no payment and the man hours which have gone into it are not about to be washed down a drain by us stupidly giving into pressure and making it a public document.

We have lived and breathed everything which has occurred at rovers for months, and put our hearts and souls into it, whilst sacrificing so much of a personal lives.

We have come under personal attack both as a group and as individuals and put up with enough grief to last a life time, but refuse to lie down to those hoping and praying that we fail in our quest for clarity ,politics are of no interest to us, its all or nothing because we don't know any other way, if more had put their weight behind the group earlier perhaps we would already have come out the other side but it is what it is, (Why anyone would want us to fail is beyond me)

To date we have shown no-one bar the authorities and the MP's , not even the club are aware of its content as when they have brought it up, we have refused to discuss its content.

Jerome Anderson when he called me 10 days ago, also got no inclination from us what we had handed over.

We trust no-one bar each other, its in the hands it needs to be, and once they give us an answer one way or the other, only then will we make a decision on our next step regarding the dossier.

Frankly, it speaks volumes that JA and the club keep asking the questions about what was in the dossier. If the dealings were whiter than white, they wouldn't particularly care very much one way or the other and certainly Mr Anderson would not have sent a solicitors letter forbidding discussion of him and his actions. Keep going guys, there's not much help I can do from here but expose everything you find to the right people and let them deal with it...

JA ringing Glen.

JA I believe has never been willing to talk to a person in any representative capacity of Rovers fans before.

Think about that salient fact.

Of course Philip, I picked up on that, in my opinion, JA for reasons only he will know, is desperate to know the contents of the dossier and also which people have made statements, if he knew those things, his legal team would be on overdrive!!

Of course Philip, I picked up on that, in my opinion, JA for reasons only he will know, is desperate to know the contents of the dossier and also which people have made statements, if he knew those things, his legal team would be on overdrive!!

The cynic in me says that if his legal advisors have good contacts, then they'll know exactly what is in that dossier.

I fear some other sorts of people would be in overdrive also.

So why the phone call?

Precisely. The phone call was a very high risk option for JA.

Archived