BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where is Nicko gone?

All of the above are correct statements.

This site is a much better place without him and his arrogance.

As I've said before, if he was half-decent at his job, he wouldn't be working freelance for The Mirror...

Whilst I got a lot of excitement from his teasers, him not being here doesn't lose the board much at all as his articles are public knowledge. Nobody cares about his off the record stuff, especially given current situations where nobody knows what's going on, so there's no real point in him being the focal point of the board every window.

I quite liked his info, but unfortunately a load of idiots joined the site solely to follow him and they tended to be rude, immature and not particularly interested in discussing anything else about Rovers but the latest tittle-tattle gossip. It was more them than nicko that was the problem.

The abuse dished out to anybody who refused to toe the nicko line - e.gs Kean is a "gem"/we will see a transfer war chest of tens of millions - was subjected to a witch hunt by nickoteens. I remember a fine contributor of many years standing on here, Scotty, who more or less stopped posting after receiving a load of crap for daring to question the Holy One.

I quite liked his info, but unfortunately a load of idiots joined the site solely to follow him and they tended to be rude, immature and not particularly interested in discussing anything else about Rovers but the latest tittle-tattle gossip. It was more them than nicko that was the problem.

The abuse dished out to anybody who refused to toe the nicko line - e.gs Kean is a "gem"/we will see a transfer war chest of tens of millions - was subjected to a witch hunt by nickoteens. I remember a fine contributor of many years standing on here, Scotty, who more or less stopped posting after receiving a load of crap for daring to question the Holy One.

I must admit to liking his early posts, then he got ahead of himself....

Let's face it he became a bit of a joker FLB, going out on a limb to tell us that we had a war chest of 10's of millions when that couldn't have further from the truth.

His next revelation was that Kean would be the next Shankley, again another gem that consigned him to BRFCS folklore.

Don't blame the site members for seeing him off, he deserved everything he got for his outlandish claims

Prior to Venky's He was spot on!

Since then his info seems suspect and hit and miss, don't think he has none of the right contacts at ewood anymore.

I used to dread the computer crashing at night when 600 people where looking at his thread!

Archived