BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Remember Kevin Pezzoni ?

Mafioso

Went to quite a few of the FA Youth Cup games when Kevin was in the youth team and he always disappointed me. I think his size will have helped him forge a career in the game, but he was nowhere near good enough in my opinion.

That said, no one can condone bullying.

As I read the article I kept thinking of the morons who booed Keith Andrews!

I tried looking up Mamadi Keita, his teammate in central midfield at the time, yet even though he played for Hamburg, he seems to have vanished off the radar, no wiki page or anything.

I was also surprised to see Joel Byrom signed for Preston and given number 13 shirt.

Jerome Watt quit football due to work commitments.

Jason Banton (once a player with a lot of promise but bad attitude) has apparently signed/or had a trial with Crystal Palace

And another youth player (cant remember his name) quit football for cricket.

I tried looking up Mamadi Keita, his teammate in central midfield at the time, yet even though he played for Hamburg, he seems to have vanished off the radar, no wiki page or anything.

I was also surprised to see Joel Byrom signed for Preston and given number 13 shirt.

Jerome Watt quit football due to work commitments.

Jason Banton (once a player with a lot of promise but bad attitude) has apparently signed/or had a trial with Crystal Palace

And another youth player (cant remember his name) quit football for cricket.

Keith Barker - plays for Warwickshire i think

This is particularly horrible. KA got some bad treatment but nothing like that. I just wonder how long it will be before someone in the press sticks the boot in saying Rovers fans treatment of Kean is as bad. I bet some clown will, especially if Kean puts them up to it...

A player who has made a career in a top league like the Bundesliga must have something going for him. He's 23 and probably come on alot since he left Rovers. A good club like ours used to be would at least offer him a trial as a way back into the game.

Rovers fans have been very restrained all things considered.

In quite a few other countries Kean would need more than one minder put it that way.

Never mind a few other countries...a few other English clubs' fans would have lynched the fraud by now.

Rovers fans have been very restrained all things considered.

In quite a few other countries Kean would need more than one minder put it that way.

Yep, you read about this and start to think the press really does have a hide painting rovers fans the way they have over the past year, all things considered.

Archived