BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Top 10 Rovers Pubs

At Lammack? Went in there when Rovers beat Fulham 4-0 and Hakan Suker scored 2. Was packed full of Rovers fans that night. Anyone know if it is still a big Rovers pub?

It's the hare and hounds in lammack

The station at cherry tree is the best Rovers pub IMO

The Rose & Crown in Ossy has run many a coach to away games and the pool room is decorated with pictures of Rovers heroes from bygone days.

Nice one. Can feel a Rovers pub crawl coming on here. I might book Monday off work. Just thought of another few near Ewood - Uncle Jacks, I know Mill Hill Club gets busy, does anyone go in Ewood WMC (been in a few times and it is usually fairly busy)? Brown Cow? Manxman? A few people near me go in Railway Club next to that minging bridge that takes you from Gally to B&Q! What's that like? Looks good from outside now they have done it up! Gonna be hard to narrow it down to 10!

It's the hare and hounds in lammack

The station at cherry tree is the best Rovers pub IMO

Ha,ha! Oh yeah - Fox and Hounds!

I sometimes go in the Manxman before the game as I park up that way and I couldve sworn it was shut on the evening of the Hull game. I can vouch for the Rose and Crown for being a Rovers majority but Ossy is a mixed bag for football fans and with the Rose and crown being a popular pub it attracts the full range of football fans.

There used to be a pub in St.Minver (near Padstow!!). I visited it in the 80's, was owned by a retired army officer. I called in a few times and he was a complete Rovers nut, (and bought me a few pints). Photo's on the wall, Rovers slogan on the cig machine. He must have passed away now and I presume it isn't a Rovers shrine anymore, but, it would get into my top 10!

True, no idea where this impression that the crown is a rovers pub has come from, its an enterprise inn full of people who want a cheap pint now, simple as!

It used to be when Angela had it ten years or so ago, when Ste used to run coaches. Its also been a crap boozer since Neil and Julie left.

Try the Nabs Head at Salmesbury. It has just been taken over by Michael Worden who was bar manager at the a Royal Oak at Riley Green.

Michael is a big fan and has some Rovers stuff in the back room including a signed photo I gave him from Roque Santa Cruz saying "To Michael, with best wishes".

Decent Thwaites beers and worth supporting as long as you are of the "Kean and Venkys Out" camp.

KEAN OUT!

There used to be a pub in St.Minver (near Padstow!!). I visited it in the 80's, was owned by a retired army officer. I called in a few times and he was a complete Rovers nut, (and bought me a few pints). Photo's on the wall, Rovers slogan on the cig machine. He must have passed away now and I presume it isn't a Rovers shrine anymore, but, it would get into my top 10!

I live in Bodmin and recently started work in St Minver. Work colleagues have told me that the 'Fourways' has a landlord who is a Rovers nut. I will check this out as soon as possible and update.

Archived