BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do I, but stuff like this- days before, when they've been shown up before, makes everyone look foolish....

How does it? They post things in good faith, from clearly excellently positioned sources. Whether they turn out to happen or not is almost irrelevant, it's about why were they given incorrect messages or why did the info change? Should all be clearer following Shebby's interview tomorrow

Just read about fake bets and tumbling odds then?

The people who post ITK stuff have done for years and do so in good faith. It gives you a clearer picture of what goes on and i for one appreciate all the time and effort these people put in.

You're not the only one....it's nobody's fault but the one's who believe the ITK rumours after being told they were just that, rumours. Especially after all the other false dawns over his sacking.

This place would be substantially worse if Kamy didn't contribute imo.

I'm open to ideas ....?

If they give him a new contract I'm confident the average attendance at Ewood will drop well below 9,000, it would be suicide if they did that ! Surly they can't be that dense ?! Can they ?

Yes, yes they can.

I'm open to ideas ....?

If they give him a new contract I'm confident the average attendance at Ewood will drop well below 9,000, it would be suicide if they did that ! Surly they can't be that dense ?! Can they ?

keans contract is up soon so what are the options 1-new contract 2 - sack him 3-move upstairs

Season ticket holder and if he is still here next week I will not be at the Wolves game .The plonker is never going to realise he is in the wrong business.Come on Shebby or anyone else get rid now.

Me too. Even though I have renewed, I will not be at the Wolves game if Kean is still manager

keans contract is up soon so what are the options 1-new contract 2 - sack him 3-move upstairs

Option 1 shouldn't even be considered. I can't see then taking option 2 either, however I can see them moving him upstairs into a DoF role (which would anger me more than him getting a new contract to be honest)

I'm not saying should never post it. I'm just saying that anyone should obviously be questioning their sources after tonight.

Of course I and all the other Journos have questioned the source, it is absolutely CLEAR from what source produced that the decision to sack Kean was made on Saturday, for whatever reason something has changed/delayed that.

I won't stop posting what I know and on this one none of the people who reported the story are to blame, we did it on the best faith possible. It is not our fault that the owners are off the charts in terms of changing decisions etc.

Of course I and all the other Journos have questioned the source, it is absolutely CLEAR from what source produced that the decision to sack Kean was made on Saturday, for whatever reason something has changed/delayed that.

I won't stop posting what I know and on this one none of the people who reported the story are to blame, we did it on the best faith possible. It is not our fault that the owners are off the charts in terms of changing decisions etc.

Is there any possibility of you unveiling exactly who your source was/is ?

Kamy keep doing what you do well. Kean will go soon!

You're not the only one....it's nobody's fault but the one's who believe the ITK rumours after being told they were just that, rumours. Especially after all the other false dawns over his sacking.

This place would be substantially worse if Kamy didn't contribute imo.

MB's are vehicles for opinions, gossip and speculation.

If that is recognised at the outset, disappointments will be fewer going forward.

I attach no blame to Andy Cryer or Kamy, they put their heads above the parapet and, no doubt, not without good reason.

If we aren't careful, we could eventually kill the goose that lays the golden egg !

Who knows what tomorrow may bring ?

Archived