BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I and all the other Journos have questioned the source, it is absolutely CLEAR from what source produced that the decision to sack Kean was made on Saturday, for whatever reason something has changed/delayed that.

I won't stop posting what I know and on this one none of the people who reported the story are to blame, we did it on the best faith possible. It is not our fault that the owners are off the charts in terms of changing decisions etc.

What the chances it's simply been delayed rather than changed?

How old are you? About 12? That 'muppet' is a club legend. He is expressing an opinion, I suspect on a human level, as opposed to a football one.

Whether folk agree or not he manage to express his opinion without being offensive, unlike you.

Hendry is also around the level of club legend, although probably a bit lower. That doesn't stop him being reprehensible and unwanted in every way. If Garner can't see the problems with Kean then yes, he is a muppet.

I can't say how I know and feel free to take it with a pinch of salt, but Kean definitely sacked tomorrow and Tim Sherwood to be appointed as his replacement.

Tim's been in discussions all evening at a local hotel and an agreement has been reached.

Let's just have the official statement now...

Only makes sense if hes actually a part owner in the club.

Even if he's a part owner, so what? I'm not licensed in England, but common sense suggests that a minority owner can't block the will of the majority and owning some shares does not make you manager of the Rovers anymore than it makes one the CEO of Jaguar. Am I wrong?

As to failing to disclose the corporate directors (something called Company House?) since when does a shareholder have to be a named director? For example, can Kean own shares but decline to serve as a director? And do all shareholders (the real owners) have to be listed or is it only above a certain percentage? If all must be listed, how do the large corporations disclose their thousands, if not millions, of shareholders?

Now I tend to recall previous rumors (whether they are true or not I don't know) that all owners must agree to take certain action, which is how Mrs. D allegedly blocked prior sacking efforts. If there were some ownership agreement (such as what we in Arizona would call an operating agreement) in place which requires the consent of all shareholders before Kean can be fired, then perhaps Kean (if he really is a part owner) may be able to block his sacking. But what are the damages or consequences if the Venkys breach this agreement? The value of the contract (which can't be that much in the grand scheme of running a football club, a million or so) or something greater?

Kean being an owner is not the issue. The issue is why is he still manager? I have no clue as to what is going on at the Rovers but I'm watching events anxiously.

Mario Balotelli@MarioBaloltelli

Sacked last night yet still turned up for training this morning. Steve Kean, the football manager equivalent to the psycho ex-girlfriend.

I'm really hoping Kean has been sacked and his conduct today is that of a disbelieving or delusional signficant other. I suppose we'll know soon enough.

I can't say how I know and feel free to take it with a pinch of salt, but Kean definitely sacked tomorrow and Tim Sherwood to be appointed as his replacement.

Tim's been in discussions all evening at a local hotel and an agreement has been reached.

I desperately hope so.

Safe to say, this thread can now be closed, we can expect Shebby Singh to either be sacked or resign tomorrow! Agnew, Kean and Anderson will continue running the show as they do now and we all just watch our club slowly die a slow painful death under what can only be described as morons!!!

I'll take any crumbs of hope at the moment.

Hendry is also around the level of club legend, although probably a bit lower. That doesn't stop him being reprehensible and unwanted in every way. If Garner can't see the problems with Kean then yes, he is a muppet.

Out of interest, did you personally hear the interview?

If not, are you happy in hindsight that you took the word of someone you don't know with regards to what Simon garner said?

How dare anybody insult a genuine club legend in this way. He is entitled to his opinion in the same way as you are and I know he wouldn't personally attack you in the same way!

Did you start following us in the 90s or later? Hang your head,learn some manners and read a rovers history book!

Who was he having discussions with?

Seriously, who's going to have the balls to ring up Stanley House and ask to speak to Tim Sherwood - bold as brass, just pretend you are some minion from Spurs and say that you've just got cut off from him!!!

If the local hotel your referring to is Stanley house I don't think your tip is correct, I've just spoken to a good friend of mine who is one of the duty managers there and he has told me they have had no representatives of BRFC in the hotel today.

Also just check with a friend who works at northcote and they haven't had any BRFC representatives in either.

Been a few sightings of sherwood tonight? Personally i don't believe them but there you go. Think we should all just give up for the next few days anyway, nothing we can do untill match days and isnt the fact were 3rd a small positive? Oh and paddy power have withdrawn their 'harry redknapp manager special' (dont worry i know it wont happen either)

It's these kind of posts that get people's hopes up (although not mine) as opposed to the "now at this stage it's just an unconfirmed rumour....:" ones from Kamy etc.

Out of interest, did you personally hear the interview?

If not, are you happy in hindsight that you took the word of someone you don't know with regards to what Simon garner said?

How dare anybody insult a genuine club legend in this way. He is entitled to his opinion in the same way as you are and I know he wouldn't personally attack you in the same way!

Did you start following us in the 90s or later? Hang your head,learn some manners and read a rovers history book!

I have not heard the interview, nor have I seen more than the comment that I have quoted; still I feel that my point stands. A club legend is just that, a person legendary for their acts committed in the club's honour. If a club legend behaves poorly in future, that is not excused by his past deeds.

I will repeat: if Garner or Derek Fazackerley or even Tony Parkes goddamnit, cannot see the damage done to the club by Kean then yes, he/they is/are a muppet/muppets.

Yes, I will hang my head in shame for being born in 1991 :blink: I've seen enough of Garner's goals and read enough about him to recognise a club legend. However, the ability to kick a ball into a net doesn't prevent that person being a muppet when they open their mouths. Hendry being the case in point.

Where's Hughsey when you need a photo. lol

A bit left of field but wonder if sale of the club is now closer and hence the change of plan over the last 24 hours !?!?

There simply has to be some reason behind such bizarre behaviour.

No actually Mercer, the fact that we are "owned" by a shower of fu'kin crooks might be a more insightful look at it.

This ###### is beyond a joke. It stinks to high heaven.

You know what hurts me most? The fact that my sport loving 6 year old is losing his love of Rovers because I refuse to support this shower of shyte. He understands the boycot but I fear he is close to being "lost" forever....

Archived