BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the main reason for the site down time today. Knowing the existing site wouldn't cope with the demand, we've had a low bandwidth / low processor version of the site (with just announcement on it) ready whilst we hurriedly got a new bigger, faster server up and running instead. Hopefully we'll get the chance to see how it copes tomorrow :)

Been sitting on this since yesterday evening, but now that LT has broken the story. Kean SHOULD be sacked tomorrow, senior venky's have told us that the decision to sack Kean has been made, I don't think that Kean will get Mrs D to change her mind this time.

If you were/are a betting man, how much would you put on this happening?

Been sitting on this since yesterday evening, but now that LT has broken the story. Kean SHOULD be sacked tomorrow, senior venky's have told us that the decision to sack Kean has been made, I don't think that Kean will get Mrs D to change her mind this time.

Oh please in the name of God, Allah, Ganesh and all the angels and saints let this be true. Until then, it hasn't happened.

Come on its only logical(it could have been hendry!!!), as long as it is only a very short term stay

yes, but this is more suggests it could be more than a temporary thing:

If Kean was dismissed, his assistant Eric Black is expected to be offered the caretaker manager role, and given an opportunity to prove himself.

If you were/are a betting man, how much would you put on this happening?

From what I was told yesterday the decision has been made to get rid of him. This time it feels very different to other occassions, but until it is officially confirmed there will always be a small worry that he somehow manages to surive but from what I am told he won't be given a reprieve this time.

LT Take On It:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/9944908.Kean_on_the_brink_at_Blackburn_Rovers/?ref=twt

From what I was told yesterday the decision has been made to get rid of him. This time it feels very different to other occassions, but until it is officially confirmed there will always be a small worry that he somehow manages to surive but from what I am told he won't be given a reprieve this time.

LT Take On It:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/9944908.Kean_on_the_brink_at_Blackburn_Rovers/?ref=twt

But if you was a betting man how much would you risk lol

Please let this happen.

We cannot move forward as a club until this scum is booted out.

I did think that he had a resigned look on his face against Boro, when he realised that we weren't taking the 3 points.

If this is Shebby's doing...big pat on the back to you, sir.

yes, but this is more suggests it could be more than a temporary thing:

If Kean was dismissed, his assistant Eric Black is expected to be offered the caretaker manager role, and given an opportunity to prove himself.

well 1 thing at a time(kean out for good 1st), but i hope it would be nothing more than a stop gap.

Archived