BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent posted on here for a long time but this potential news seems hard to ignore.

If he is sacked me and 4 others will renew our season tickets providing Eric Black isn't the replacement.

I will also do a ritual burning of my famous red & white "Kean Out" banner that has haunted him at Ewood and the training ground. So hopefully saying this for the last time...

KEAN OUT!!!!

I hope they don't get Shearer, proven poor manager IMO. plays awful football also.

Is that based on the 8 games he was in charge of a doomed Newcastle team ?

I would welcome him back as manager, he would be a huge improvement on Kean and he would get the buzz back around the place.

I hope they don't get Shearer, proven poor manager IMO. plays awful football also.

Sorry any Rovers fan who doesn't want Shearer in charge is absolutely mental. After what we've put up with for these past 2 years, that would be brilliant to see. Shearer would sell out Ewood almost regularly.

Only 2 words for this folks: PEOPLE POWER!

To the doubters: it looks like the club boycott has finally worked,if this is talk is true then i will be down to Ewood tomorrow for my tickets.

TIME TO UNITE AND BACK THE CLUB NOW GUYS!

C'MON THE BLUES!!

Also, the ones who didn't boycott and stayed to call for his head on Friday night did their bit too.

Fingers crossed, if it happens tomorrow we absolutely need to treat this as a reboot for the club, the fans, and the atmosphere. There will be no reason left to not get behind the team and we will be able to finally savour victories again. Each victory this season has felt kind of disappointing, sickening and dirty...people outside of the club will NEVER understand - but for Rovers supporters it is well and truly time to unite and celebrate.

Is that based on the 8 games he was in charge of a doomed Newcastle team ?

I would welcome him back as manager, he would be a huge improvement on Kean and he would get the buzz back around the place.

Dont forget certain players who pretended to be injured for him because they didn't like his standards of discipline.

The football Shearer plays is horrible. Nor for me, Great man but we need experience very badly right now.

And how do you know his football is horrible, he was in charge of a broken Newcastle team for 8 games how can you have an opinion on his football based on that ?

Hard to believe it took this long, suppose after they spent big the gamble is to get us back up ASAP.

Harry Redknapp wouldn't come to us even if the dugout had tub of anti twitching powder, we have to be realistic and someone with experience of lower league football. Jewell's not a bad shout

Feels so good right now though ^_^

Also, the ones who didn't boycott and stayed to call for his head on Friday night did their bit too.

Fingers crossed, if it happens tomorrow we absolutely need to treat this as a reboot for the club, the fans, and the atmosphere. There will be no reason left to not get behind the team and we will be able to finally savour victories again. Each victory this season has felt kind of disappointing, sickening and dirty...people outside of the club will NEVER understand - but for Rovers supporters it is well and truly time to unite and celebrate.

Although this is a big step, at least one other person needs to go before the club can re-boot, I'm sure the Rao's are aware of who and the part they have played

Sorry any Rovers fan who doesn't want Shearer in charge is absolutely mental. After what we've put up with for these past 2 years, that would be brilliant to see. Shearer would sell out Ewood almost regularly.

I don't want him and I'm not mental. My view that anyone who has fought hard to get rid of someone without any management experience, only to replace him with someone else without managerial experience; would be mental.

I pray he is sacked and I pray he is replaced with someone with a proven track record. One step at a time but we need to make a massive step out of this league - fast. There's no time to make another mistake.

Hard to believe it took this long, suppose after they spent big the gamble is to get us back up ASAP.

Harry Redknapp wouldn't come to us even if the dugout had tub of anti twitching powder, we have to be realistic and someone with experience of lower league football. Jewell's not a bad shout

Feels so good right now though ^_^

No it's not, it's a feckin awful shout. Recent track record stinks.

Although this is a big step, at least one other person needs to go before the club can re-boot, I'm sure the Rao's are aware of who and the part they have played

We can't get rid of the owners. They must choose to go and choose who they want to sell us on to. As far as I'm concerned, so long as they continue to reinvest in the playing staff and start making decent decisions I wouldn't want their heads to roll - but won't trust them or forget the almighty feckups they've made since buying us.

* I think I've misread who you meant. I'm now gathering you are on about Anderson.

The idea that he could be sacked and yet maintain some presence at the club is a total no-goer. He has to flushed away like the sh!t that he is. That's not to say that he wouldn't take up another role within the club. God knows he shown us all that he has no morals, no self respect and certainly no dignity and where most other people would have too much personal and professional pride to take up such an offer, we all know that Kean doesn't have the same standards as most humans. The idea of him snivelling, begging and scrapping around to keep his job is such a great thought, that it would make it even more devastating if it didn't happen.

great news but not sure who we could go for who has experience of getting promoted and being decent in the Premier League. Holloway would probably be my choice but we'd have some work to do getting him here as he's built another good side at Blackpool. If we get him it will take Blackpool out too.

Sherwood is very highly thought of and I loved him as a player but I'd rather get someone with experience. Shearer isn't for me...

Archived