BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

Bottom line is that Kean has to be removed from the club altogether. IMO, unless this happens, we will continue to be a club ripped apart with no heart / soul.

Not surprised about the Team Kean antics - as I flagged last night, the 'dirty fighting' would start soon. Think we will soon know if Kean has 'something' on them !

How confident are you that the 40/1 bet may come off today (assuming Jewell isn't sacked first)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How confident are you that the 40/1 bet may come off today (assuming Jewell isn't sacked first)

Very.

As I have been saying for the last couple of days, it all feels / sounds very differently this time.

Oh god he's going to weasel out of it again isn't he?

IMO, tells you everything about the man if we didn't know it already.

Would any normal person be hard faced enough to stick it out if Mrs D caved-in at the last minute after it's been splashed all over the press !

As mentioned earlier, I think we are about to find out if Kean, or any of his connections, have 'anything' really big on the family. I think, probably not, as we've got so far this time.

Thanks Kamy.

What time of day do you expect an announcement to be made?

I would expect an official statement at somepoint this morning.

Another very good sign is that Shebby has told various media companies he currently "unavailable" for comment, again suggests that things are looking very good.

Going off his interview after the game on Friday I'd day this time there may be some substance. Just been mentioned on 5Live though they say he might move to another position in the club - hope that's in Pune if he must remain employed.

Why do I have the feeling this cretin is going to get more time?

It just feels so similar to summer when he was allegedly going to be sacked.

Can we not fast forward today, please???

No it doesn't.

The family have had an 'independent' view (Shebby) and have seen the evidential in terms of commercials and performances.

What will 2 games actually prove? It isnt like the team will turn into Barcelona over night is it? Get him out and lets start betting on the attendance for the next home game, I reckon 20k+ just to prove to Venkys that Kean WAS and is the main reason all the fans are staying away

Nothing. He isn't actually getting sacked for not getting results. Poor performances, shoddy defending and an empty stadium seem to be the things finally binning him off. We might play better than we did against Barnsley/Boro in the next 2 games but nothing will change in the long term.

Keans managerial career has been abysmal and we have conceded goals for fun under him. Pointless keeping him in charge as he cannot take the club forward, the fans will NEVER accept him as manager, which is his fault for being awful in his job (amongst other things)

A clean slate, as Shebby would say, sack Kean and have him completely removed from the club, nobody owes him a living, he has been a total failure and deserves the sack. This gives everyone the chance to start the rebuild. Fans who are boycotting will return once he has gone and put a manager in charge who the fans can give 100% backing to. We can have a real shot at promotion should this happen.

I would expect an official statement at somepoint this morning.

Another very good sign is that Shebby has told various media companies he currently "unavailable" for comment, again suggests that things are looking very good.

Do you think he is going to get sacked or "moved" to another position in the club ?

Going off his interview after the game on Friday I'd day this time there may be some substance. Just been mentioned on 5Live though they say he might move to another position in the club - hope that's in Pune if he must remain employed.

I think he needs to go from the club for me. Then I'd be half way there with venkys. Still a lot more to be done .

Looks like the announcement from Ipswich will be that they are retaining Jewell - speculation down there reached fever pitch and and they had to do something; also, most likely, Arry said 'No thank you'.

So, if you can still get a bet on Kean going, pile in there !

Looks like the announcement from Ipswich will be that they are retaining Jewell - speculation down there reached fever pitch and and they had to do something; also, most likely, Arry said 'No thank you'.

So, if you can still get a bet on Kean going, pile in there !

What bookies runs a market for managers to be sacked in our league?

Archived