BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he goes, can you imagine the media backlash against the fans? It's going to be a bumpy week or so until they find something else to whinge about.

Not like i'd care, i'll be too busy dancing through the streets.

If he gets two more games I would bank on Rovers winning them, meaning that he stays longer. He has to go now, can't afford to give him two more games.

If he gets two more games I won't utter the words "Blackburn Rovers" (Or this website) again...until I read that he's gone in a space filler in some newspaper or on a Facebook page.

I think Venky's are just trying to keep the lid on this until the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed and hence the Radio Lancs 24 hours stuff. Would be amazed if there is no announcement by this afternoon.

They did'nt waste any time getting rid of Sam Allardyce or John Williams etc etc so the fact that it's taking so long to get rid of this clown is a bit of a worry.

A bit different, very few expected Sam to be fired and therefore an apparent 'quick surprise', however, if speculation is to be believed, that had been ongoing for some time!

As for JW, it was clear it was only a matter of time and didn't quite stir the emotions in the same way as Kean does.

They did'nt waste any time getting rid of Sam Allardyce or John Williams etc etc so the fact that it's taking so long to get rid of this clown is a bit of a worry.

It was in the "advisor's" interest to get rid of them so the "plan" could continue unhindered. don't think the same urgency applies, no panic yet it's only 11.30 am in Zurich

Not great if we have to wait another 24 hours BUT surely a subtext to 'an announcement' tomorrow. If he was staying surely they'd just come out and say so today.

Or not. We have been quite dissapointed several times. Especially this silence ending up with a revived contract.

If he goes, can you imagine the media backlash against the fans? It's going to be a bumpy week or so until they find something else to whinge about.

Not like i'd care, i'll be too busy dancing through the streets.

F**k 'em!

They've never give a toss about Rovers ever since we won the Premier league! The media have always resented Rovers because at one time we were the richest club in the land.The media always have and always will want the 'Darling' clubs to win the league so balls to them!

It was in the "advisor's" interest to get rid of them so the "plan" could continue unhindered. don't think the same urgency applies, no panic yet it's only 11.30 am in Zurich

I've been panicking for the last 18 months or so.

It was easier to get Sam out than kean. First they already intended to do so. Second A certain agent was advising them, who already had his man at the club.

Andrew Cryer@CryerRovers

Latest on Kean up on LT website in a bit. It was never going to be straight forward - this could run.

Good grief. Well done Venky's. The definition of straight forward would be "here's a points target for your first seven games, miss it and your fired". Then factor in attendences, performances, sponsorship. Just what is there to consider ?

Archived