BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally i thought they would wait until Charlton, when they might have had a better excuse. If this happens, it will be proof that the slate is wiped, and the Venkys are prepared to listen to Shebba, protect their investment and move on.

Could be a feeding frenzy with Ipswich about to ditch Jewell and another owner with big pockets. 'Arry may have a few choices.

My heart says Tim Sherwood who was unlucky not to get some sort of chance at Spurs. The fans think very highly of him.

My head says someone "meat and potatoes " who has been around the block, understands how to set up a defence, meld and motivate the team, and get us out of this league.

Sorry any Rovers fan who doesn't want Shearer in charge is absolutely mental. After what we've put up with for these past 2 years, that would be brilliant to see. Shearer would sell out Ewood almost regularly.

I know it's heart ruling head and that this is exactly what we don't need right now. But I agree. I would absolutly love it if Shearer returned.

Some people here are forgetting though that Kean's only problem isn't that he's a terrible manager in every way. It was that he was a moutpiece for these clueless (most flattering word by a mile I can use) chicken farmers. I would be much happier if they left instead (Kean would have followed anyway.) It is a big step in the right direction, but not the end of our problems that's for sure.

And lol, watch tomorrow it was "all rumors."

Michel Salgado@TheRealSalgado

Tugay deserves to come back, I' ve always felt he is a proper legend after all he has done for Rovers.

Michel Salgado@TheRealSalgado

@rdwood89 never say small club, only 5 teams have the privilege to win the Premier. You should be very proud

He really is a hero.

I know. The legend follows me on twitter and sent me a signed shirt :)!

It is my birthday today. If this happens it will the best birthday present anyone could ever dream of. I will probably cry tears of joy. This could be a great day. For the sake of the Rovers faithful I hope that this happens so badly. We deserve it.

As for replacements, I do believe we need someone established but a "heart over head" manager a la Shearer or Tugay would make me just as happy. Just knowing that clown won't be able to say he is an employee of BRFC will be good enough for me.

Personally i thought they would wait until Charlton, when they might have had a better excuse. If this happens, it will be proof that the slate is wiped, and the Venkys are prepared to listen to Shebba, protect their investment and move on.

Could be a feeding frenzy with Ipswich about to ditch Jewell and another owner with big pockets. 'Arry may have a few choices.

My heart says Tim Sherwood who was unlucky not to get some sort of chance at Spurs. The fans think very highly of him.

My head says someone "meat and potatoes " who has been around the block, understands how to set up a defence, meld and motivate the team, and get us out of this league.

Looks like the heart wins. Should have put a few bob on it a few weeks ago.

If it is Tim, I just hope he does not large it up like the "Guvnor" or Roy Keane both divisive characters who destroyed teams. Incidentally Keane sold Jordan Rhodes for 150K when he was at Ipswich.

http://www.telegraph...Steve-Kean.html

I'm delighted that he's looking like getting the push BUT we need to trust Venkys to choose a suitable replacement. Are they really capable of doing that?

If they get it wrong we're screwed. I just worry that the money has all gone after the Rhodes signing and that they'll just promote Black instead of bringing a manager in.

We need a fresh start. I'd take pretty much any experienced manager as well as an up and coming manager with an experienced number 2. Sherwood and Jordan would be a good option. Harry would be the dream solution but can't see it happening.

I'm delighted that he's looking like getting the push BUT we need to trust Venkys to choose a suitable replacement. Are they really capable of doing that?

If they get it wrong we're screwed. I just worry that the money has all gone after the Rhodes signing and that they'll just promote Black instead of bringing a manager in.

We need a fresh start. I'd take pretty much any experienced manager as well as an up and coming manager with an experienced number 2. Sherwood and Jordan would be a good option. Harry would be the dream solution but can't see it happening.

IF this does finally happen it will be clear that Shebby Singh has made a crucial difference. Hopefully this will also make a decent appointment more likely.

Have SkyEM sports and Talkshite not changed their schedules yet for a day of mourning? Still swings and roundabouts for Kean's agency no doubt the (no connection whatsoever) pundits will be out in force slagging off Rovers supporters for hounding out the man of dignity.

It is my birthday today. If this happens it will the best birthday present anyone could ever dream of. I will probably cry tears of joy. This could be a great day. For the sake of the Rovers faithful I hope that this happens so badly. We deserve it.

As for replacements, I do believe we need someone established but a "heart over head" manager a la Shearer or Tugay would make me just as happy. Just knowing that clown won't be able to say he is an employee of BRFC will be good enough for me.

Mine to, Happy Birthday to us!!!! Now Venkys, MAKE OUR DAY!!! Got up early just to see if it had been announced. Will have to listen to radio all day at work. Hope I'm not on here this evening still waiting. If it happens, we will always be able to remember the date the cleansing started!!

Archived