BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have £30 in wallet and I would risk that if I was a betting man.

The biggest reassurance I can give you is that the LT have run this story, if there was any doubt then Andy Cryer wouldn't have gone with it.

Cheers Kamy.

The Mirrors corny take on it:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/steve-kean-is-braced-for-sack-after-1340806

Great news. Fingers crossed for Maradona.

I realise that you're being flippant, but Maradona would be an extreme improvement on the disaster that was Kean.

I'm liking the idea of Sherwood, with somebody like Redknapp or Dalglish guiding him.

I refuse to accept it till it finally happens

Day off tomorrow, I think me and the boy will go and celebrate outside Ewood if this comes to pass

How about this.....its my birthday tomorrow.....talk about a great birthday present......IF it happens!!! YIPEE

It's a start.

Let's face it, the club now needs rebuilding from top to bottom.

If it was my call, immediately out would go Hendry, Coar (where has his influence been for the last 22 months), Agnew, Shaw & Moulton.

A huge amount of work needed to get us back on the right track, however, IMO, the main toxin is about to be neutralised.

• Backroom

Don't get too gung ho.

Jewell could ruin a lot of bets if Rovers don't get out of the blocks quickly tomorrow !

Perhaps... I just can't see 'arry going to Ipswich. It'd be such a big step down, it's not like they even have a good squad or a ton of money behind them. Nobody else has been put forward for the job yet either.

If I lose a bit of cash then so be it, as long as Kean goes I don't too much care :)

• Backroom

Don't get too gung ho.

Jewell could ruin a lot of bets if Rovers don't get out of the blocks quickly tomorrow !

Yep I expect this to happen but even so I think myself and others should thank you for the heads up that his price was so good

Even if it doesn't come off those odds were ridiculous

Archived