BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

F**k 'em!

They've never give a toss about Rovers ever since we won the Premier league! The media have always resented Rovers because at one time we were the richest club in the land.The media always have and always will want the 'Darling' clubs to win the league so balls to them!

Exactly,close ranks and stuff the lot of 'em.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F******* hell. Wake today expecting the news only to be then told "well maybe tomorrow".

He's one of the following:

i) Having one last chat with Mrs D, spouting his usual utter rollocks, i.e. give me 2 more games or

ii) Has some dirt on them and says that he'll release it should he be sacked or

iii)) The owner himself

If he was safe, the club would have put out a statement saying so. He's definitely not safe.

He may well already have been sacked.

Edit: And don't be surpirsed if there is an announcement later. Rovers are just trying to get the press of their backs by saying 'no announcement today'.

• Backroom

F******* hell. Wake today expecting the news only to be then told "well maybe tomorrow".

i) Having one last chat with Mrs D, spouting his usual utter rollocks, i.e. give me 2 more games or

iii)) The owner himself

I'm expecting the first and he will do just enough to get another extension and on it goes

iii)) The owner himself

or iv) To remove Kean another party also needs to be removed from the equation and that won't come cheap and possibly at the expense of point ii

Nothing to back this up but this whole thing as stank of 3rd parties since day 1 right from Desai's pre written fit and proper persons test to her pre written first interview

If he was safe, the club would have put out a statement saying so. He's definitely not safe.

His job has been on the line about 5 or 6 times and yet he's still here. The longer it drags on the more likely he's staying, it just gives him more time to put on the charm offensive and get longer.

If he didn't have a direct line of communication to the owners anymore I would be more optimistic, but he still does even though Shebby was brought in to supposedly stop that.

"Rovers have this morning declined to comment other than to say there will be no statement today, with negotiations expected to continue."

This is very sinister imo. Whenever else in the removal of any football manager anywhere from his position have 'negotiations' ever played a part in the decision? Negotiations occur AFTER termination of contract. If not the position becomes untenable.

Also negotiations require another or multiple parties so what gives at Ewood Park these days?

Edit: And don't be surpirsed if there is an announcement later. Rovers are just trying to get the press of their backs by saying 'no announcement today'.

Agreed.

I know we are all holding our breath, but this is a big announcement and it's time for Shebby to make his mark.

Simply sacking Kean (however fantastic that would be for us supporters) When we are second, will have the press going for he jugular, but perhaps announcing his sacking with the introduction of the replacement and valid reasons why, would retain some credibility.

Shebby is a front man, so let's see how he manages this, his biggest challenge.

....that said, if they put him upstairs and Black in charge, then I take back all the above.

They would be very foolish not to pull the trigger on him now. Him staying is just going to push more fans away.

He does have a track record of winning Mrs D over somehow, so obviosuly the worry is that the longer this drags the more chance he is staying but i would imagine that there will be a backlash from the remaining fans that there has been yet another false dawn and the anger might start getting re-directed back to the owners/Shebby.

This is going to make or break the Shebster.

Archived