BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like yet more unsubstantiated nonsense from those "in the know" and their "sources close to Venkys". Until I see the words "Steve Kean parts company with Rovers" on the official website, I will not believe a word. How many times have we heard this from the journos and the "in the knows"? And yet time and again it's believed.

Well done to Venkys tho. They've probably just shaved another 1000 off the next home game attendence

It will definitely have a further negative effect if he isn't removed now. I would also expect the shouts against Kean to become more vociferous and also to turn against Venkys. I was thinking it had seemed a little while since Venkys had reminded us they are totally incompetent owners/business folk....

Seems like yet more unsubstantiated nonsense from those "in the know" and their "sources close to Venkys". Until I see the words "Steve Kean parts company with Rovers" on the official website, I will not believe a word. How many times have we heard this from the journos and the "in the knows"? And yet time and again it's believed.

Personally I think they have no sources at all.

As an Indian who grew up in Asia with an Indian culture, I suggest that the only option is to target the problem. Protest and make the problem feel shame. I'm not talking Kean. Nor venkys or Balaji or Anderson. Clearly the power is with the bitch desai and its her fault we r this ######. Y target the whole family? It's just the hag. Make her feel shameful.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Kean to take training though, he's hardly going to just give up is he, if it is true that his people (i'm guessing Agnew and Shaw) are fighting to get him 2 more games then he will carry on as normal. It is not like Kean to just slither away with his tail between his legs, he will keep fighting to worm his way out til the end.

So if Kean is at training, can't imagine Agnew will be far away waiting to rub his head and massage his shoulders after training, so that leaves who in Pune? Well a wild guess would assume a certain agent and fair does to him , could be picking up three lots of wages at the moment negotiating , one from the owners, one from the other owners and one as a client representative

I wouldn't expect anything less from Kean to take training though, he's hardly going to just give up is he, if it is true that his people (i'm guessing Agnew and Shaw) are fighting to get him 2 more games then he will carry on as normal. It is not like Kean to just slither away with his tail between his legs, he will keep fighting to worm his way out til the end.

Thats a good point. Kean will keep his head down and keep going, denying anything is wrong and trying to spin any positive he can. Whilst a normal manager would see his position as untenable, Kean will be acting as if nothing is wrong. Atleast if he's on the training pitch he's not on the phone to Pune trying to convince that dirty old #### to keep him on.

If he does get 2 more games, they happen to be up against two very tough teams away from home in Forest and Charlton. If we play like we did in the alst 2 home games then I suspect thatan extra 2 games won't keep Kean around for much longer. The problem with that is that to sustain a position in the top 2, we need to be taking 4 points from those two games and then a win at home to Wolves on October 6th.

Archived