BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

Well Gav, just back from the pub and spent my lunchtime wondering what I can dream-up !

What I can tell you is I've heard two things today about the next Rovers' manager. Firstly, I was told that someone tried to place sizeable money on Holloway this morning and secondly, KK & Faz are ready and waiting ! Whether there is any mileage in either option, I just don't feckin know but isn't this the type of 'gossip' MB's are designed for and the type of thing most participants want to read ?

I new you wouldn't let us down mercer!!

Just aside from mercers revelations I think it's quite clear that the boycotting of games is bearing fruit. The reports of falling attendances seem to be everywhere currently and Venkys are getting the message, and I urge more of you to follow suit if he doesn't get sacked.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always better to stay cynical then you never heartbroken when you find out Kean is staying and that is that. With people saying now they have heard Shebby say he's got 3 more games, who honestly thinks he'll ever go? Clear if that's true Shebby is just a puppet to calm fans down. Kean will be incharge for a very long time. I've been buckled in knowing that in my heart for ages, time for others to buckle up so we can start the ride.

Always better to stay cynical then you never heartbroken when you find out Kean is staying and that is that. With people saying now they have heard Shebby say he's got 3 more games, who honestly thinks he'll ever go? Clear if that's true Shebby is just a puppet to calm fans down. Kean will be incharge for a very long time. I've been buckled in knowing that in my heart for ages, time for others to buckle up so we can start the ride.

It is, but i found it difficult not to get my hopes up. My own fault but i guess its just the measure of how much i want rid of the clown.

I also have plenty of time for Kamy so when he posted this i had absolutely no reason not to believe him. If it doesn't happen, as he says, it will be down to Desai changing her mind, which will end any chance of the owners gaining my back my support at some point down the line. Not that they seem to care much.

So we've now two unsubstantiated rumours doing the rounds?

Kean to be sacked? and Shebby saying he has 3 more games

Singh has NOT saidbKean has three more games on Talksport today. Utter ######. I've been sat listening to it all day as I'm off work with a torn Achilles tendon. Cryer was just I and they were asking him for information... Do you can scrap that bull ###### rumour. Who makes these things up?

"What I can tell you is I've heard two things today about the next Rovers' manager. Firstly, I was told that someone tried to place sizeable money on Holloway this morning"

Do you work at a bookies? Been on the look out for a markets on him getting the boot and replacement but can't find any.

....very, very disappointing from Cryer on Talksport. He now apparently knows nothing, just rambled on about what a mess it all is. No mention of his sources or what might have changed in 24 hours. Weak from Hawksby & Jacobs, no question about what might have happened since the story broke last night......

I'm off back to the BBC & club website, knew I shouldn't have come back on here, we tear each other apart emotionally in desperation for the one piece of news we have craved since November 2010.

Can we now agree that our 'very highest sources' are not credible. It doesn't matter if your source is Mrs. Desai, the brothers, Shebby, or whoever, if the info. turns out to be wrong, there will always be seen to be a credibility issue.

The silence is deafening.............

....very, very disappointing from Cryer on Talksport. He now apparently knows nothing, just rambled on about what a mess it all is. No mention of his sources or what might have changed in 24 hours. Weak from Hawksby & Jacobs, no question about what might have happened since the story broke last night......

I'm off back to the BBC & club website, knew I shouldn't have come back on here, we tear each other apart emotionally in desperation for the one piece of news we have craved since November 2010.

Can we now agree that our 'very highest sources' are not credible. It doesn't matter if your source is Mrs. Desai, the brothers, Shebby, or whoever, if the info. turns out to be wrong, there will always be seen to be a credibility issue.

The silence is deafening.............

That's what I mean, do kinda feel these sources are just people guessing atm.

Archived