BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

I don't see what's wrong with questioning the credibility of the information provided by those who claim to have sources.

What if the source was Shebby or Balji direct?

IF true that would mean the info is correct, however people changed their minds or lost the internal political game that looks to be being played out between the family members (+team Kean and Shebby)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what's wrong with questioning the credibility of the information provided by those who claim to have sources.

Nothing wrong at all - providing it's not directed at the messenger - but don't expect people who have a lot more respect for Kamy to agree with you.

People like Kamy share what they can and I, for one, am grateful for the insights. If you are looking for 100% accurate facts, wait for the story to break on the BBC instead of reading a messageboard.

I just said when it goes wrong it'll get flagged up. And it will, if he doesn't get sacked and continues then any source should be question, please tell me why it shouldn't?

The

I think it is possible they tried - but failed to keep things away from Keans / his advisors / agents ears. Possible reason Kean is on the training ground, is that people in his camp are trying to keep him in a job. So until he is offically sacked, he is still in the job.

Sadly in some situations, people, get influenced, encouraged - or in keans case, conned into changing their minds. Any source reporting can be correct at the time. But stories, situations change. This in turn can make the source look bad.

Because of who Kean's agent is, his involvement in helping venkys buy the club, the fact venkys are located in India. Still looking for a replacement, doing a deal with such a person. Can all delay things imo.

Sacking sam was easy, because of the agent involved at the club at that time. I also think it is possible that the same person could also be the cause of any delay.

We have been told there is no statement TODAY. Not that there will not be a statement.

Money also been coming in for Ince all morning he's 16/1 from 40's. They are the 2 big moves.

That would be an absolute classic.

My sources who are very close to Ewood Park are saying Kean will get a new and improved contract and will not be leaving the club.

As would that.

My sources who are very close to Ewood Park are saying Kean will get a new and improved contract and will not be leaving the club.

"My sources who are very close to Ewood park" what do they live on Bolton road or something ? I can't see that happening to be honest!

People quesioning the source, this wasn't just some no mark Venky's employee.

This was pretty much as senior as you can get, telling a number of journalists this was going to happen.

Still should.

This source has to be Shebby ??

If Kean isn't sacked then it is not my or any other journalist's fault. We were all told by the most credible source that Kean was about to be sacked, we reported that. IF they have changed their mind then there is nothing that we can do about that.

No one is saying it'll be your fault if he doesn't go. However you and Andy Cryer both made pretty definitive statements to a readership that you know trusts you as a source, thus whipping up an almighty frenzy. Not for the first time, either.

This is obviously a very delicate and sensitive subject, it may benefit all if those in the know are a little more responsible with what they say.

For all those questioning Kamy, here's a case in point, absolute nonsense, do you believe him/her?

No one is saying it'll be your fault if he doesn't go. However you and Andy Cryer both made pretty definitive statements to a readership that you know trusts you as a source, thus whipping up an almighty frenzy. Not for the first time, either.

This is obviously a very delicate and sensitive subject, it may benefit all if those in the know are a little more responsible with what they say.

It would also help if people didnt take everything they read to heart surely? The papers are full of utter nonsense, much like messageboard, until it's signed and sealed take it with a pinch of salt.

No doubt Gav, totally agree - luckily I think plenty have. However this IS a really sensitive subject to us all, and the people releasing tidbits of news are almost universally trusted by their readership. It's a recipe for a huge number of frustrated people.

I long for the days when you used to get the latest Rovers news from one line at the bottom of the Teletext club call page.

• Backroom

I for one thank Kamy and andy along with Glenn and others, they heard the news but wanted to avoid exactly this

Things seem to have hit an unexpected snag but their info is obviously fully legit

For goodness sake-if somebody high up at Blackburn/closely linked states it will happen then why the hell not post the information/make people aware.

Even if Kean does not get sacked it is worthy of public sharing for the very fact it has been considered at the highest level. Putting this information in the public domain has only served to increase the pressure on Venky's to have him removed and made life for Kean even more unpleasant. I for one can not see why people are getting on their high horse about this one. Thank you Kamy and Andy for sharing this information not that you need thanks as learning this information in itself is hugely rewarding/exciting.

For goodness sake-if somebody high up at Blackburn/closely linked states it will happen then why the hell not post the information/make people aware.

They don't want to lose their bessi mates and the percieved importance they think it gives them

Even if Kean does not get sacked it is worthy of public sharing for the very fact it has been considered at the highest level. Putting this information in the public domain has only served to increase the pressure on Venky's to have him removed and made life for Kean even more unpleasant. I for one can not see why people are getting on their high horse about this one. Thank you Kamy and Andy for sharing this information not that you need thanks as learning this information in itself is hugely rewarding/exciting.

Exactly, most people would post what they heard if they knew the source was a good one!

They don't want to lose their bessi mates and the percieved importance they think it gives them

They are important. Kamy has worked his socks off for the good of the club and i for one am incredibly grateful to him.

Increased publicity is increased pressure and worthy of sharing.

Andy Cryer is making a living out of sharing information-he would not post anything on twitter/publish anything he felt untrue. He has to protect his livelihood.

Now stop posting rubbish for the sake of it and sit back and enjoy as this unfolds.

Archived