BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the last time i will post this,there is a civil war breaking out at ewood kean will be offerd a new contract. against the advice of board members.

Even if by any remote chance this was true, there would be civil war breaking out in Blackburn as well !!!!

That's what I mean, do kinda feel these sources are just people guessing atm.

For what it's worth, I don't think they are guessing but if we counted the number of similar rumours on here over the last 12 months, the list would sizeable and the man is still here. I know this will exasperate our fellow members who are close to the club as they genuinely seemed to be sure this time, but we need to accept that the impact of the release of such an incendiary piece of hearsay is significant.

This is the last time i will post this,there is a civil war breaking out at ewood kean will be offerd a new contract. against the advice of board members.

There may well be civil war at ewood. But I think, it is now shebby or kean who goes. I think Mrs D favours shebby to Kean. Either way, neither of the can work together.

Singh has NOT saidbKean has three more games on Talksport today. Utter ######. I've been sat listening to it all day as I'm off work with a torn Achilles tendon. Cryer was just I and they were asking him for information... Do you can scrap that bull ###### rumour. Who makes these things up?

Someone on another forum said shebby was on after 1 on the hawksbee and jacobs show

Opportunity missed. Even if they now make the correct move, which is unlikely given how quite everything is, their indecision just goes to show that they simply don't know how to run the club properly.

What exactly is the plan here? Give him another match and if he loses he's gone, but then if he wins? How long will the cloud hang over the club for. They may know noting about football, but simply from a business perspective it must be clear that this is idiotic.

There may well be civil war at ewood. But I think, it is now shebby or kean who goes. I think Mrs D favours shebby to Kean. Either way, neither of the can work together.

Shebby is clearly Venky's man. Whose man is Steve Kean?? is the question people have been asking for 12 months.

People in the past have speculated that its not as simple as just Venky's making the decisions on management/running of the club and that the politics/wrangling/interests behind the scenes are more complicated than that. So can a decision be made and acted upon quickly-perhaps not.

It does not surprise me one bit this is being drawn out. (Remember last years transfer window).

I know these are just betting trends and mean little but Redknapp gone from 26/1 to 12's

This market must be so small that it is likely that any reasonable bet will see the odds shorten. On top of that the bookies will be out to make sure that they don't get their fingers burned by someone paying attention to the situation. Means nothing at this point.

IF Kean survives this then it goes far beyond him being Mrs D's blue eyed boy.

We will once and for all know that there are dark forces at work tying the Indian's hands.

and the proof of that will come from where?????

12 months+ and no evidence which proves dark forces are at work.

Yes-it won't add up but..

Plenty of speculation/suspicions by people but thats all.

The talk of Redknapp is ridiculous. He's in his 60's and will never leave the south coast. Even at Spurs he refused to move house and drove every day. Not happening, will never happen, ever.

I don't care who we get as long as it isnt Kean. The next manager whoever it may be wont have the same unbelievable level of unshakable support Kean has had, which will mean if he's no good he'll get bulleted in a far more normal timeframe. We just have to get Kean out of the way and get on with the rest of our lives.

I think Cryer and Kamy do an outstanding job. I, for one, appreciate the information they provide to this board, as I think it is accurate at the time provided. People possibly changing their minds after the fact does not relect poorly on either Cryer or Kamy.

The owners really don't help themselves tho. Why do they bother with all this no statement until tomorrow rubbish? If he is to be binned off, just get on with it, if he isn't then why didn't they just nip the rumours in the bud straight away?

They have put themselves into a position where there is only one acceptable outcome to this.

So, he hasn't gone yet. There's a surprise. My guess is he's got the next couple of games to try and redeem himself.

If the decision was made on Saturday, why wasn't it announced yesterday?

Venky's will be keen to attract as little bad publicity as possible when they do finally pull the trigger and yesterday was a perfect opportunity. The eyes of the world's media were firmly fixed on events at Anfield, as well as other sporting events that were going on. And besides, how many journalists would have been working yesterday?

By the time this morning had dawned, Kean's sacking on Sunday would have been old (ish) news.

If anyone down at Ewood had an ounce of commom sense, they'd be dangerous. Mind you, that's not something we didn't already know...

My sources who are very close to Ewood Park are saying Kean will get a new and improved contract and will not be leaving the club.

In which case the only thing that will really register in the Venky mindset is a totally empty Ewood Park (visiting fans ONLY) until such time as they see sense and sack the idiot Kean. It is already obvious that the massive reduction in attendances has caused major alarm to the owners, and if the present anti-boycott people who insist on "supporting their team" can just accept that another couple of home matches without a Rovers fan in sight will focus the venky mind like nothing else ever can. Then we will get the result we ALL desire, and I along with all the other boycotters can return and get our season tickets back. The Rovers will have become "our club" once again for all of us.

The owners really don't help themselves tho. Why do they bother with all this no statement until tomorrow rubbish? If he is to be binned off, just get on with it, if he isn't then why didn't they just nip the rumours in the bud straight away?

They have put themselves into a position where there is only one acceptable outcome to this.

You could speculate that they wouldn't want to sack a manager who has only lost one league game this year (however unpopular) until they feel they have a suitable replacement in place. They might be concerned about protecting the league position as in Shebby's words "promotion is their number one aim". If you look at it rationally like that it is perhaps understandable an announcement hasn't been made even if a decision has been reached. (Remember they can't attract a sponsor let alone a new manager)

Archived