BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So every national paper, Sky, Talkshite, Andy Cryer, Kamy, Martin Blackburn and many others heard he is going and all either made it up or copied the story off each other (Sky will have done that). A clear media leak by the owners global advisor/brothers, you only have to read Kamys messages on here to work that out.

Oh aye the media never get leads off one another,I suggest you go and have a look at a site called Newsnow ,watch how a story will "Break" and then be copied one newspaper after the next. Common sense will tell anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence that it is far easier to put a statement out on the club`s website than to whisper into a thousand peoples ears and hope it goes viral.

With all due respect, no announcement has been made yet. Nobody knows what is going on. Kamy's sources are very good but have been wrong in the past and I suspect they are assuming that because they haven't announced kean's sacking as expected he must therefore be staying.

Shebby will be pushing really hard right now.

Oh aye the media never get leads off one another,I suggest you go and have a look at a site called Newsnow ,watch how a story will "Break" and then be copied one newspaper after the next. Common sense will tell anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence that it is far easier to put a statement out on the club`s website than to whisper into a thousand peoples ears and hope it goes viral.

Basically Mrs D has changed her mind. You might as well go and read the official site if you think people are making stuff up.

There will never, EVER be a compete boycott, so people need to stop posting it again and again.

To lose half your crowd in a summer is unprecedented, as is losing 12000 ST holders under owners who have been here less than 2 years.

If losing PL status, a majority of your fanbase, sponsors and millions of pounds isn't going to shift man (not even factoring in his rabid unpopularity with the fans), nothing is.

Been browsing a few forums seeing if anyone is talking about us and Kean -

(Man Utd forum from last season) - "just look at his face - its smug, untrustworthy, devious & cocky.

The illegitimates a drink-driver aswell & he buggers chickens - think about that the next time you eat chicken kiev!"

"I've read an article by the Danish Premier League correspondent mentioning that Kean played an active role in making Big Sam look bad in front of the new owners. Keans agent had apparently promised him the job if the chicken men were succesful in their takeover. The agency which represented Kean also adviced them in their takeover, so I suppose the link is there."

"I wouldnt mind but he has some good players there. Decent new manager and they'll be grand imo..."

"Worst manager in PL history?"

On the booing after Yakubu's goal after the Swansea game - "Minority of fans in being morons shocker"......."I don't think they are being morons. Quite the opposite, in fact. They are see something is very wrong with the club and owners, they know the identity of their manager is a mystery that's threatening their future in the PL and they are unwilling to be swayed by a couple of goals or a win. Things are still not OK."

"Like Jonathan Wilson said yesterday, it's an example of football fans not being fickle for a change. One win at home against a newly promoted side does not alter the fact that their record in their previous league games this season was W1 D4 L8. I know a couple of Blackburn fans, and I can completely understand why they feel unconvinced by Kean and Venkys, based on their experiences with them so far.

I'm all for giving managers a proper chance in the job, and not sacking them at the first signs of danger, but a club does also have to protect itself. Not every manager, given enough time, will eventually come good - many will end up doing a lot of damage to a club."

"Blackburn have been largely inept this season - a defensive line resembling David Luiz times four, absolutely no midfield coverage whatsoever, and a lack of leadership."

"I'm sure he must have been an actor in a previous life, his interview question responses seem to bare no resemblance to reality at all."

"Anyone else watching his interview? He said he might consider meeting the fans if it's okayed by Health and Safety. Also I really hate the way he's constantly licking his lips."

"He should probably think about walking away as he's worse than #### and doesn't look like he knows what he's doing. Either way I have no sympathy for him after how he came to get the job. Live by the sword and all that..."

"From some of his press conferences you would think he's the beloved manager of a top 4 team."

"I think this is part of why he annoys me. It's basically fake and forced optimism. It's not genuine, you can tell that. He knows everything is #### there but just refuses to admit it when it's blatant to everyone watching."

(March) - "I still think hes an idiot, getting lucky off the even more horrendous form of the clubs hes fighting against."

"Yakubu is the main reason he is still there."

"Still don't like him nor rate him. IMO he has much better players at his disposal than other struggles and should be doing much better."

"I don't hate him as much as I used to, which annoys me."

"Hate the man, comes across as a c### who'd backstab anyone to get somewhere in the game."

"Odd that he didn't make any subs tonight... probably played into our hands."

(May) - "Absolute disgrace. I can't imagine how furious I'd be if I was a Blackburn fan right now. Those chicken heads have no ###### clue on how to run a football club and obviously have no interest in learning either. There's been something shady about this takeover from day one and I refuse to believe someone can actually be this stupid."

"Never liked Blackburn, but now I just pity the fans. Kean is just terrible and the controversy surrounding his ascendency to the Blackburn throne is still a mystery. The players and fans deserve more. I won't eat curry for a week as protest!"

"The guys got no shame staying in that job anyway"

The majority of posts are like this from all the way back in October.....fair play to the Man United fans I have to say.

Few Liverpool comments -

"He should've been sacked a long, long time ago. The fact he even has another crack at it is criminal."

"Feel sorry for Blackburn fans. What an absolute farce. Club has become a jokeshop.

"That Singh fella is an idiot, saw him on SSN aswell trying to act as if he has a clue what hes on about. Slating Morten Gamst Pederson aswell. Venkys should stick to the chicken. Hope Rovers lose their first three games now, Kean is a disgrace aswell."

"I dont even know what to say. How the #### did these people pass the fit and proper persons act? Kean may be a bit of a w####r, but this is just outrageous. I'm not sure if it is even funny anymore. League Champions more recently than us, now look at them."

"Shame we didn't sign Nuno Gomes, he might keep Kean in a job for a while longer, still a great finisher."

"I've come to the conclusion that Venkys are Burnley fans having a laugh."

Basically Mrs D has changed her mind. You might as well go and read the official site if you think people are making stuff up.

You misunderstand Speedie,all I was saying is there has not been an official announcement so if we are all disappointed we can`t really accuse the owners of leading us on in this particular instance.

Any boycott would have to be properly organised and publicised widely including Lancashire Telegraph and other media.

One problem would be that we have two games and nearly 2 weeks until our next home game, by which time this will all have died down.

Also, if true, it's interesting that Kean and Shebby are sat apart at Leigh. The fact Kean is even there suggest he's going nowhere sadly.

Christ, been at Oktoberfest for the weekend so decided to read this thread front to back, what a huge range of emotions. I had a bit of a semi on to start with when I thought the c*nt might finally get potted, but by the end, as usual, I was deciding what to cut myself with.

He really is never leaving is he?

After Friday I was seriously wondering how far this club would fall. Now of the mind that we'll never recover for many years.... If anyone thinks we are going back up under this scenario and idiotic circus of a set up then they are on crack or heroin...

There will never, EVER be a compete boycott, so people need to stop posting it again and again.

To lose half your crowd in a summer is unprecedented, as is losing 12000 ST holders under owners who have been here less than 2 years.

If losing PL status, a majority of your fanbase, sponsors and millions of pounds isn't going to shift man (not even factoring in his rabid unpopularity with the fans), nothing is.

We're top of the league, well almost, on course for promotion if we continue along the same points tally so why do you think we've had this today?

The reason is clear to me, boycotting fans, loss of premiership status and no sponsor are all factors, so telling people to stop posting mass boycotts is silly, because it's working.

You can help also by not going to the next home game, everyone that has the will to remove this idiot shouldn't go to the next home game, sends a clear message.

I am really sorry guys for getting hopes up last night, this time I genuniely believed that he was a goner, it was all signed off by Mrs D, but for whatever reason there seems to have been a change of heart. I don't know why. I really hope that my source is Pune is wrong but sadly it appears that Kean has survived for now.

When will this nightmare end.

Some people should learn not to sit on the fence !

makey11@makey_11

(Please don't use that word again) off venkys you chicken raping SEM shagging ######!!!!! Never have i genuinely wished ill health on people before untill now.

You misunderstand Speedie,all I was saying is there has not been an official announcement so if we are all disappointed we can`t really accuse the owners of leading us on in this particular instance.

Not at all, Mrs D gives thumbs up to Shebby to fire, Shebby briefs media as he has been dieing to pull the trigger on Kean from day one. It does not come from a more official source. Anyway, all irrelevant if he survives. Has to turn on Mrs D now, she is a disgrace to the human race. Arrogantly ignoring peoples advice on a subject she knows nothing about.

Archived