BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

I am really sorry guys for getting hopes up last night, this time I genuniely believed that he was a goner, it was all signed off by Mrs D, but for whatever reason there seems to have been a change of heart. I don't know why. I really hope that my source is Pune is wrong but sadly it appears that Kean has survived for now.

When will this nightmare end.

Him and his agent own the club perhaps.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really sorry guys for getting hopes up last night, this time I genuniely believed that he was a goner, it was all signed off by Mrs D, but for whatever reason there seems to have been a change of heart. I don't know why. I really hope that my source is Pune is wrong but sadly it appears that Kean has survived for now.

Kamy - has Andy C got a similar take on what you are saying ?

He said before update in tomorrows paper, pretty obvious hea going nowhere now! Shebby is another pointless jobsworth by the look of it! If Venkys stick by Kean over Shebby we have absolutley no chance! A close family friend....! Its clear that Shebby leaked the info and now has to eat his own words! Wouldnt be surprised if it was him that was leaving tomorrow for leaking it to journos! An absolute disgrace!!

We're top of the league, well almost, on course for promotion if we continue along the same points tally so why do you think we've had this today?

The reason is clear to me, boycotting fans, loss of premiership status and no sponsor are all factors, so telling people to stop posting mass boycotts is silly, because it's working.

You can help also by not going to the next home game, everyone that has the will to remove this idiot shouldn't go to the next home game, sends a clear message.

As ST holders are counted if they go or not, there will be at least a 10000 'crowd' for Wolves even if every single ST holder stays away.

My point is, there won't ever be a total boycott, so what's the point in everybody demanding it on every page?

Now we have got press attention-if he is not removed now is the time to bang in as many nails into the coffin as we can. The question would have to be asked and posed as publicly as possible WHY???

Surely the F.A etc are watching this and wondering the same. Nobody is seemingly this invincible without VERY good reason.

Could we or possibly the action group not write an open letter to the organisers of every football forum for every club in Britain/world wide etc to be posted for debate on their forums etc in-order to spread our concerns amongst the wider footballing world/raise awareness.

Those forum quotes posted above made interesting reading.

You post what you hear, nothing wrong with that Kamy, the only problem is these people are not playing with a full deck, so the journalist job isn't an easy one.

• Backroom

That scenario doesn't make much sense. If Mrs D signed it off, I think it would be done. I don't think she signed anything off, regardless of what your source told you.

Time to entertain the thought they cannot sack him and work out where we go from here.

Kamy I seem to remember that in your podcast after Kean's 'sacking visit' to India you said Kean was about to be potted until Mrs D was given a letter that shocked her.

Is this part of some smoking gun that Kean is holding against Venkys head.

If the whole change of heart thing is true then I'm done! I will always love the club but will not step foot on ewood or anything Blackburn rovers related until that conniving bald headed b*****d is out of our once illustrious club...up to now I have tolerated Venkeys and even Kean this season but hearing what Kamy has now come back with has pushed me to the edge.....Glen maybe instead of getting lists of people who will come back once he's gone,how about a list of people who will boycott from now on because he hasn't/isn't (we presume) going to be sacked

If she's signed off on it can't he be sacked. You can't have no faith in someone and want them out to just change your mind.

Venkys are a joke and they have succeeded in throwing away the last chance they had at regaining any credibility with fans.

Forget Kean, Venkys are now public enemy number 1!

• Backroom

No hope at all now then Kamy he's definitely staying?

So many people would have been down to ewood to renew tickets but in a single decision even more have lost any faith in the club

Shebby should resign and no doubt will now be forced out like Paul hunt was when it became public that he opposed Kean

No hope at all now then Kamy he's definitely staying?

So many people would have been down to ewood to renew tickets but in a single decision even more have lost any faith in the club

Shebby should resign and no doubt will now be forced out like Paul hunt was when it became public that he opposed Kean

There is always possibiity that my man in Pune could be wrong on this one, but I doubt it.

If she's signed off on it can't he be sacked. You can't have no faith in someone and want them out to just change your mind.

Venkys are a joke and they have succeeded in throwing away the last chance they had at regaining any credibility with fans.

Forget Kean, Venkys are now public enemy number 1!

They always have been for me.

Don't apologise its not your fault !

Do they not realise how much damage they are doing ?

Jordan Rhodes just been on Sky saying how unsettling all this speculation is. Christ he is probably regretting his move already.

If Shebby is the one who leaked this story then he needs to come out and explain what the hell is going on.

Archived